Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I have on problem with the true ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well they assumed it was the drug, but the thing is they tested for substances in the dead bodies but they didn't find any.
That and the fact that they get sucked dry and desiccate, I don't think any drug in the world does that (and there are none, her drug is magic).

So despite Occam's Razor (most likely answer is the simplest one) they don't know how the drug sucks men dry, so they go with a culprit.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Man, I was really disappointed that Satou only had a blowjob cg. Hottest girl in the game and no real sex scenes.
I mean, their latest work, Summer Memories, was like that too.
The 3 main girls have tons of sex scenes and there are side girls around town you can fuck, but as side girls they only have one sex content.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I mean, their latest work, Summer Memories, was like that too.
The 3 main girls have tons of sex scenes and there are side girls around town you can fuck, but as side girls they only have one sex content.
Until the DLC*
Succumate wasnt popular enough to get one.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
I mean kinda good and kinda weak game, you can pretty much only lewd the succubus and the other side characters are kinda lewdable after a lot of damn annoying questing to fully unlock them.

I mean what's the point? from day 1 you can pretty much do anything with succubus and unlocking the side chicks only lets you do some sort of low lewd stuff... usually is the other way around, you do the quests to unlock more stuff...
The problem is Kagura goes...backwards?
The other DojinOtome games are even shorter than this one. The spirit lord's familiar feels like an elite flash game from Newgrounds in 2000.
They can't really be expected to say "We already sold you the best in Spoiled Child, here's some amateur crap they made before".

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
They can't really be expected to say "We already sold you the best in Spoiled Child, here's some amateur crap they made before".
Wrong, none of the games KG did translated are "amateur crap" . The problem with them is they have like 20+ games they are translating and who knows what stuffs happen behind curtains. I'm not defending them but knowing that, it can't be helped if they sometimes cut corners here and there. It's a good thing we have great people here who can fix those small mistakes with patches and such.

We all have our preferences. If you don't like something, there are hundred of other games to try and play what's better than insult the effort of diferent groups or developers.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Damn, game still seem to have some bugs. I went for ending 2 first but it's stuck at that screen.

I can still hear the text progressing and the music changing but the screen doesn't progress.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
This game is simple but good. I was only hoping for more scenes and interactions with other ladies that we can fuck. Also game has some bugs that can be irritating sometimes.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Jaezus that true ending is dark, kinda anticipated it though since I always thought it was hella sus that we couldn't catch the Doctor at all for any scenes when she's got a full character design.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Wrong, none of the games KG did translated are "amateur crap" . The problem with them is they have like 20+ games they are translating and who knows what stuffs happen behind curtains. I'm not defending them but knowing that, it can't be helped if they sometimes cut corners here and there. It's a good thing we have great people here who can fix those small mistakes with patches and such.

We all have our preferences. If you don't like something, there are hundred of other games to try and play what's better than insult the effort of diferent groups or developers.
I love DO, but come on everything before Summer Memories is objectively worse. The biggest proof is that Summer Memories got a DLC AND and sequel (wip as of today). So yeah, even tho I want their other shota game I know it's worse than the magnun opus of Summer Memories.

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Damn, game still seem to have some bugs. I went for ending 2 first but it's stuck at that screen.

I can still hear the text progressing and the music changing but the screen doesn't progress.
That means the game froze if that happens again. It's common in some rpgm games. Usually I maneuver my way blindly to the save button and restart the game.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
WHY ANYBODY DO NOT WRITE ABOUT 1.02 DO NOT CAN F***ING START OR LOAD SAVE!

Looks like you have a bad version. I'll be adding some changes for Linux in a week or so. Once they fix most of the issues, like upgrading spinners attack causes a crash.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Looks like you have a bad version. I'll be adding some changes for Linux in a week or so. Once they fix most of the issues, like upgrading spinners attack causes a crash.
Ah... NWM... I find a problem... It saves not work... If start a new game all work...

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes