SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
after played summer memories i saw this game and knew right away that its the same dev so i try and thought it would be like summer memories with happy ending ... but wow this game is way too "dark" compare to summer memories i guess the dev just want to try different taste ... anyway the game still really good , i like the art the most its still way better than a bunchs of pictures that stuffs get boring really quick . i still like summer memories better still this game also really good (its had plot twist) that summer memories doesn't . anyway ... hope u guys have great day fapping =))

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I can't seem to get Satou's 80 affection event to trigger.

She's constantly watching me at night and I bang Lillim all over the place, but talking to her the next day just gets MC commenting about how pissed she was last time.

EDIT: nvm I literally just got it to trigger by banging Lillim in the early hours of the morning then walking out and talking to Satou while she's on her way to work.

ThoruBestGrill

Sep 24, 2018
Damn, this game me gave me a lot of good times. The experience is pretty passive, but the activities and the endings give enough satisfaction. I only wish that the relationships were more detailed, honestly, I would mind a 20+ hour game flashing out the characters to their fullest, but that's just me. Otherwise, this is a must have and I'm personally buying it on steam just to support it, hopefully it will help breed more and better content in the future.

Reactions: Gabaw and Neoazeta

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I now see what everyone means about the ending being dark. This was such a huge change from Summer Memories. I can't wait to see what they do next

Sep 4, 2018
Hers seems bugged. It doesn't say +whatever when you gift her but if you just keep giving them to her it will give you the maxed out message so the gifts seem to be counting.
Indeed it's bugged. But it's possible to trigger the event tho, after you fuck Lilim for the second time while Satou is watching, you have to talk with her in the morning (7AM) right after she goes out of her home and before she goes down the stairs.

Reactions: Gabaw
Sep 12, 2018
This game was fun but too short, though I love the true ending aspect...
As someone who has seen Corpse Party and other horror stuff.
It doesn't seem as messed up to me xD

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
This game was fun but too short, though I love the true ending aspect...
As someone who has seen Corpse Party and other horror stuff.
It doesn't seem as messed up to me xD
Because most people who played this game expect it to be like Summer Memories, but instead they get a game that's about a teenage boy overdosing himself on hallucinogenic aphrodisiac drug all because of a witch becoming bored. It just puts a bad taste in your mouth and makes you feel like shit. But at least the ending can potentially imply that something will be done about it.

Sep 12, 2018
Because most people who played this game expect it to be like Summer Memories, but instead they get a game that's about a teenage boy overdosing himself on hallucinogenic aphrodisiac drug all because of a witch becoming bored. It just puts a bad taste in your mouth and makes you feel like shit. But at least the ending can potentially imply that something will be done about it.
Yeah I guess but leaving an open ending could mean possible sequel after Summer Memories?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I now see what everyone means about the ending being dark. This was such a huge change from Summer Memories. I can't wait to see what they do next
The next game of this dev will be a sequel to Summer Memories. It's looking good so far with new mechanics and sprite sex.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah I guess but leaving an open ending could mean possible sequel after Summer Memories?
I'm not so sure, I think the dev was posting about how his next game after the Summer Memories sequel will be a medieval fantasy game, he even posted the wip sprites for it. And yeah the mc of that is a shota too.

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not so sure, I think the dev was posting about how his next game after the Summer Memories sequel will be a medieval fantasy game, he even posted the wip sprites for it. And yeah the mc of that is a shota too.
Yeah suspected as much but that sounds fun hopefully be a dating sim of sorts with characters not related to you xD

Reactions: Mistervd

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Ok, I've played through thrice, got all the endings and sub-plots (Thanks walkthrough guy)
Only Question: What's with the fetish stuff?

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes