SummitSummit

Jul 13, 2018
Well that was fun. I didn't really mind the "true" ending. I sort of saw it coming. I was suspicious of that witch from the start.

Reactions: LindLind

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I have a little question, how i can do the last event with the professor in the room at the right of our room ?

Because i'm at 3/4 and i followed the guide but i have no hearts or anything like that so can i have a little help please ? Oh and i restarted the game while not reseting also but what i said was already before i restarted.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
True Ending Spoiler:
Wow thats dark. To think that this game has such a cheery and lighthearted mood and suddenly they pull that kind of stuff on you. Kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth because the game is really fun.

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
True Ending Spoiler:
Wow thats dark. To think that this game has such a cheery and lighthearted mood and suddenly they pull that kind of stuff on you. Kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth because the game is really fun.
C'mon, you might as well put in the details of the True Ending. You're killing me here.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I've finally started on my updates based on 1.03. Currently planning on:
  • Features
    • Skip title screen option
    • Faster title screen
    • Optimized audio and images
    • Videos pulled out (will post a separate link)
    • Game icon
    • More save slots
    • PixiJS 5 (better performance) and RPG Maker MV framework updates
    • Native Linux support
  • Fixes
    • Text updates (spelling/grammar/alignment)
    • Event count going beyond the max
    • Recollection room hints overlapping text (see spoiler below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other changes that may or may not make it:
  • Features
    • Better hints based on completion (and guide)
    • Cheat engine
    • MTL on internal events
  • Fixes
    • Convenience store clerk event not triggering downstairs
Hoping to have this done by the weekend.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Succumate Changelog

Version 1.03.01
  • Features
    • Better Compression & Cleanup of Unused Items
      • 1,011,660,899 bytes ➜ 429,329,573 bytes (about 42% of the original size)
      • Image Cleanup and Compression
        • 368,283,441 bytes ➜ 104,452,877 bytes
        • Removed unused images
        • Used optipng to reduce image size
      • Audio Compression
        • 330,619,863 bytes ➜ 126,425,245 bytes
        • Moved from Vorbis to Opus
      • Removed Movies
        • 114,565,657 bytes ➜ 0
    • PixiJS 5
      • Better performance
    • Added options
      • Start in full screen
      • Skip splash screen
    • 100 save slots
    • Put a proper icon in place on the EXE and when running the game
  • Fixes
    • Overlapping boxes in the recollection room
    • Text updates
    • Animal progress going above 4
Notes
File sizes above are for Windows. The Linux version will use more disk space, it requires NWJS v0.45 due to requirements on Node v10.10 for File System APIs.

This has not been fully tested yet, please report any issues. A lot of images were converted to plain white to save space without breaking things.

This has the script.vdf file so you can apply a new patch from Kagura, but it will undo the changes made by 1.03.01.

Version 1.03
Kagura Games Release

See the Kagura patch notes for more details

------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads: (Using PixelDrain since I don't have a Nopy account and you can no longer make one)
Windows version: (~232.6 MB to Download)
Linux version: (~258.4 MB to Download)
------------------------------------------------------------
Please do let me know if you run into any issues with my version, such as a missing image, or things that don't look right. I've been fairly aggressive in pulling out stuff that looked unused, and did some basic testing but there's always the possibility that I missed something. (I did not do a whole play through, just some quick spot tests.) Screenshots/saves help if you do run into an issue.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I wouldn't call it "fucked up" just... for the lack of a better word right now... unexpected.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game and it's endings reminded me why I like japanese hentai games so much though, they are funny and often surprisingly well written. I really don't mind "reading" them, especially because they sometimes have much darker themes than one is used from regular games.

There is truly no limit what a hentai game can be and I love it. :D

Last edited:

purplehat

Oct 7, 2019
Holy shit was that true ending depressing. I cant help but feel like the developer of the game had a deeper meaning to this which was directed at the people playing the game, as when you think about it we are quite similar to the protagonist, where we are constantly looking for pleasure and the h games we play is a drug for us from which we derive pleasure, but ultimately results in the wasting of our time and energy, and the witch is like the devil who is constantly edging us to do it more. fuck man im having some serious post nut clarity, and even after saying all this i know i will wake up tomorrow and carry on the same way ive been living but its just this whole true ending bs has put me into a depressed mood, starting to question life, and i defo wont be able to fap to any of the scenes from this game again.

Toottoot

Aug 20, 2017
Hold it! Wait on gosh darn second here, onii-chan. Didn't your neighbour see you screwing through the hole in the wall? Pretty sure that means the third ending isn't canon an actually just a golden ending.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Hold it! Wait on gosh darn second here, onii-chan. Didn't your neighbour see you screwing through the hole in the wall? Pretty sure that means the third ending isn't canon an actually just a golden ending.
Your relationship with her and the other residents of your neighborhood could just be the part of your hallucination. at least that's what I thought hence why its super depressing. A lonely young man living alone lusting and imagining having sexual relationship with your next door and having an affair with a young housewife, etc. Its very cliched yet it makes a lot of sense if its just a part of his imagination. Also the fact that you could "die" by having your vitality goes down to 0 by having "sex" with them despite them not being a succubus kinda strengthen the theory of its just you OD / dying from enervation

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes