Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Sorry, I slept in this morning.

Reduced the size of the Script.vdf by 20% (4 bytes instead of 5) Rename Script.txt as Script.vdf and put next to Game.exe to install the Kagura patch.
Wait what does this thing do and what is kagura patch?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Wait what does this thing do and what is kagura patch?
When Kagura releases a game on steam there is a file added that acts as sort of an... authenticator for updates. The update checks for the data on this file before it updates. if you don't have the file, the updates you download from their site won't work. However, if you DO have this file, you can download the update patch regardless of if you got the game on steam or not.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I believe this game came before summer memories. That's why apparently it have some sort of bad end too. Maybe....just maybe the dev learned and their next game, what is summer memories, is more happy go lucky sex. And it worked because people loved it and it's why the DLC exist plus a winter version.

That's my theory at least.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
When Kagura releases a game on steam there is a file added that acts as sort of an... authenticator for updates. The update checks for the data on this file before it updates. if you don't have the file, the updates you download from their site won't work. However, if you DO have this file, you can download the update patch regardless of if you got the game on steam or not.
Almost.

The script.vdf is a set of install instructions for windows.

Kagura uses SetupFactory to package their patches. This allows them to write some Lua script directly into the executable. For a number of games, Kagura is checking first for a Game.exe in the target directory. It also looks for the script.vdf to ensure they are patching a steam version of the game. Finally (because they want some protection) they calculate a checksum for the file.

If they didn't do this, people could in a lot of cases just pull the entire game from the the patch, because Kagura generally isn't super selective with the files they put in. Makes patches more compatible but they are much larger as a result.

Since the install script doesn't really change, this is pretty reasonable.

Edit:
Fixed wording.

Edit 2:
Removed details that really don't add value.

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
i don't know if i can post links from other places, but there is a walkthrough for this game (since the jap release)

if this isn't allowed i'll edit.
This really isn't that helpful, sadly.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
K.G. employees do check this site so it might not be best to give a tour from "behind the curtain" too much lest they change how they do things :)
Good to know I censored my post some, you might want to cleanup your reply.

Reactions: Silentce

Kanibaru

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for the upload~ With this only Summer Memories+ and House Maids Disturb My Studies are the only Dojinotome products without official translation. On top of that Winter Vacation is currently been developed. Dojinotome has given us a lot to do during the quarantine.

Reactions: Ikipalsu

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not one to make guides but this game is indeed tricky without one, so there you go.

Gameplay:

You have four meters to worry about:
  • Satiety
  • Fatigue (lower is better)
  • Vitality (if it hits zero, you die)
  • Quota (This is only important until Chapter 5)

You have two goals: (1) get money and (2) fuck girls. You need money to buy food from the convenience store so you don't starve (if you're too broke you can still eat out of the trash can by the restaurant though, but of course it's not recommended).

1) How to make money:

1- Work at the restaurant (only between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
2- Play music at the garbage dump for the local animals
3- Film people having sex (yourself included), and sell it to the loaded salaryman between 10:00 PM to 04:00 AM.

2) How to make out with the heroines:

Lilim:
  • You can have sex with Lilim whenever you want, but if your vitality hits zero you die instantly
  • Lilim has three different stats--Naughtiness, Service, and pervertedness.
    • Different sex moves level up different stats, which in turn unlock more moves from the same category.
  • Lilim also has a status that is shown when you enter the sex menu. As far as I know, it is just for flavour.

Sub-heroines: Every lady has an affection level that starts at zero and goes to 100. Like in all of DoujinOtome's games, there are "soft caps" at 20, 40, 60, and 80, where you'll need to trigger an event to be able to raise affection further. You can raise affection by giving a random item (1 point), a gacha figure (3 points), or a Pretty Cristal (5 points).

Satou (Brown-haired normal looking girl who works at the convenience store):

• She leaves her house around 7:00 AM to go to the convenience store every day, and she comes back exactly at 7 PM.
  • (0-20 Affection) Just talk to her and give her gifts
  • (20-40 Affection) Same as above, at 40 or so she'll talk about earthquakes when you go back to your room one will happen, where it opens a small hole between her apartment and yours, go back and talk to her about it.
  • (40-60 Affection) You'll feel a "presence" watching you at night, when this happens have sex with Lilim, after that talk with her about it.
  • (60-80 Affection) Same as above, but this time she proposes an interesting solution.
  • (80-100 Affection) Just talk to her and give her gifts
Nanjo (Blue-haired MILF who lives in 101):

• She sells charm and courage enhancing items that are generally worthless because they're expensive and you can raise your stats pretty easily. She's lonely and wants to cheat on her husband with someone else (wink wink).
  • (0-20 Affection) 7 AM, just watch her husband and her talking.
  • (20-40 Affection) Same as above
  • (40-60 Affection) An H-scene happens around midday, to trigger just watch it from her window.
  • (60-80 Affection) She'll talk with you about her suspicion that her husband is cheating her with someone, to find it who it is, walk close to the restaurant around 03:00 AM or so.
  • (80-100 Affection) Another H-scene happens around midday, to trigger just watch it from her window.
  • (100 Affection) 7 AM, just watch her husband and her talking.

Kagami (Red-haired fitness fanatic who works at the gym)

• A gym rat who can't afford a whole shirt. You can catch her running around 10:00 PM or else around 05:00 - 06:00 AM. She is the one who invites you to the gym.
  • (0-20 Affection) Just talk to her
  • (20-40 Affection) Just talk to her
  • (40-60 Affection) Talk to her, her gym wants to expand their business and proposes home service training sessions, after knowing of the news, just call her at your apartment.
  • (60-80 Affection) Talk to her, request a "Massage".
  • (80-100 Affection) Talk to her, request "Naughty things".

Yoshikawa (Blonde teacher who lives in 203)

• Talk with her around 04:00 PM when she is coming back home after work
  • At midday, talk with one of her students who is close to the area
  • At 05:00 PM, talk with the same student but this time when he's leaving her apartment.
  • At 06:00 PM when you see heart marks leaving from her apartment, take a peek over her window. After this you'll acquire the "Anal" sexual position.

Side Characters (or Places):

Peerless Master (He looks like Master Roshi from Dragon Ball)

You can find him in a desert alley close to the apartment complex where you live from 08:00 AM to around midday or so. He sells you special sex skills.

Kazuki-kun (A boy who's obsessed with Fidget Spinners)

You find him close to the restaurant from Midday until sunset. If you win all challenges he throws at you, you get a special sex skill.

Animal Live

The four animals who gather around you when playing the guitar on the streets. If they're pleased over your performance and you talk with all of them they give you a new sex position.

Radio Exercise Man

A middle-aged guy who's a little depressed because people do not gather around in the morning and do radio exercises anymore, he still does it because he wants to maintain and improve his body's health, if you invite a sufficient number of people to join him on his morning routine, when you exercise with him you get special bonuses over the day.

Restaurant

If you work 5 times at the restaurant you gain the capability of zooming-in on sex scenes.

Gacha Man

A gacha figurine fanatic, if you get him all 10 figurine variants available on the local gacha machine, he gives you a special prize.

Mysterious Man

He appears around 03:00 AM at the same place as the Peerless Master, he sells every sex position in the game, you can get it for free just playing, but it's there if you want a shortcut.

Chapter 5: Getting the necessary Info (where are the 5 clues)

1- Middle-aged man close to the apartment complex you live.
2- A Young man close to the restaurant
3- A middle-aged woman close to the convenience store
4- Working part-time at the restaurant
5- Reading "Understanding Succubi", sold at the convenience store.

Endings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's it.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Question about patch:
Is the download link prepatched with 1.01 patch??
Or do I have to download the game and then download the patch separately and patch the game?

Jun 10, 2018
Tested all of the provided download links, all of them are throttled to 295 - 335 KB/s, no lower, no higher than that.
Tested my download speeds, tested ISP throttling, tested ISP traffic, tested for package loss or leaks, etc., etc...
Everything was working as it's supposed to - in other words, the issue is not with my IPS or stemming from my side, these links/websites are throttling downloads to speeds from 295 - 335 KB/s, either just for me/my country or for everyone.

Did anyone else notice this? I've already seen this type of throttling happen with multiple file sharing websites to coerce users into buying monthly subscriptions or into buying ''premium download speeds,'' this is why I'm posting this comment.

prawnzone

Dec 21, 2017
I'm stuck in chapter 5, on collecting info. I've got 4/5 but I can't find the last one, anyone know what I need to do?

Last edited:

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
vdf file is no longer needed. Maou showed me a way to get past the vdf problem at least for this game. I attached the unpacked patch file in the OP :)
So it is no longer necessary to download the Script.vdf from ibitkin to install the 1.01 patch? So we just patch and go?

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes