bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
I've been sitting on this for a few days.

Succumate 1.04.05 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: Assets were recompressed to save disk space. In some cases quality has been reduced. The changes should not be perceptible.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay277.0M
Windows298.6M
Linux303.5M

Version 1.04.05 (Unofficial)

Windows Install: 579,088,122 bytes
Linux Install: 622,997,866 bytes
Game Assets: 313,041,158 bytes ~39% of the 1.04 release
  • Features:
    • Update to
    • Updated changelog format
    • Even better image compression
  • Fixes:
    • Overlapping names in www/js on Windows
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
same with this one.. pixeldrain is dead

Koukun

May 25, 2017
Both versions of 1.04.04 and 1.04.05 both have the Succumate application listed as a IDP.Generic

Just wondering if this is a false positive or not?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Is there a fix for the walking animation lag? I mean when i walk the characters moves slows and If you ask me I got a decent PC to run it
I have a couple of things to integrate in that might help here.

One is a JavaScript change and the other is a newer version of NW.js with Chromium v. 91.

Unfortunately I don't have time to make a release this morning.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

One is a JavaScript change and the other is a newer version of NW.js with Chromium v. 91.

That's fine as long as it gets fixed thanks my man If you could please fix this

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

I downloaded the version 1.04 without the 1.04.04 and Yes the game runs smoothly without any lags on version 1.04 so I guess the version on the page 1 is the problem

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I downloaded the version 1.04 without the 1.04.04 and Yes the game runs smoothly without any lags on version 1.04 so I guess the version on the page 1 is the problem
As I've added to the FAQ, some people experience a slowdown with NW.js > v.0.45.6. My hope is that v 0.54.0 will fix this, I just need to rebuild using that framework but I've been at the office since 6:15 am so I haven't had a chance to rebuild this game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
As I've added to the FAQ, some people experience a slowdown with NW.js > v.0.45.6. My hope is that v 0.54.0 will fix this, I just need to rebuild using that framework but I've been at the office since 6:15 am so I haven't had a chance to rebuild this game.
Oh Is that so? Sorry I didn't know what pages the FAQ was xD and Also You can take your time on your office I'm not rushing it Just saying that it had a big difference I'll just wait for the fix

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Oh Is that so? Sorry I didn't know what pages the FAQ was xD and Also You can take your time on your office I'm not rushing it Just saying that it had a big difference I'll just wait for the fix
I was mobile at the time and super unclear. I've added to the changelog/release notes/FAQ details about NW.js for some of my games. I haven't released this for a while so it doesn't have that yet. I'll try to get a new version out tomorrow morning. Just had my second covid shot, so I might not be in tomorrow, we'll see.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I was mobile at the time and super unclear. I've added to the changelog/release notes/FAQ details about NW.js for some of my games. I haven't released this for a while so it doesn't have that yet. I'll try to get a new version out tomorrow morning. Just had my second covid shot, so I might not be in tomorrow, we'll see.
Oh it was in your FAQ huh? I thought that it would be in page 1 of this thread sorry xD Oh so that's why you have covid? Well then take care will just wait for the fix besides version 1.04 doesn't seem to have any problems anyways

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes