kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Oh it was in your FAQ huh? I thought that it would be in page 1 of this thread sorry xD Oh so that's why you have covid? Well then take care will just wait for the fix besides version 1.04 doesn't seem to have any problems anyways
Sorry, again I was unclear. I had the second shot of the vaccine against covid, the first shot threw me for a loop, so I expect the second will as well.

That said I've tried with my changes and it definitely plays smoother on my machine. I still need to put together release notes and an official build, but I expect that this should be much better for most people.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Sorry, again I was unclear. I had the second shot of the vaccine against covid, the first shot threw me for a loop, so I expect the second will as well.

That said I've tried with my changes and it definitely plays smoother on my machine. I still need to put together release notes and an official build, but I expect that this should be much better for most people.
Oh I see well That will take time I'll just wait for your news on it

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Succumate 1.04.06 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay276.2M
Windows295.2M
Linux300.4M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Reactions: Cofman and Yenkazu

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Succumate 1.04.06 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay276.2M
Windows295.2M
Linux300.4M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Thank you by the way What was changed except for the movement slowdown? Also Is this from the same circle of Summer Memories? Just notice a little resemblance between the 2

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thank you by the way What was changed except for the movement slowdown? Also Is this from the same circle of Summer Memories? Just notice a little resemblance between the 2
So two things were changed.

There was a case in the RPG Maker core scripts that would cause a stutter if two times got out of sync, that is fixed now.

Additionally, NW.js v0.54.0 uses Chromium v91. A major feature of Chromium v91 is a 23% speed increase:
Chromium v90 had a major reduction in RAM usage, the two together means the entire system is using less memory while running faster.

Reactions: Cofman

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So two things were changed.

There was a case in the RPG Maker core scripts that would cause a stutter if two times got out of sync, that is fixed now.

Additionally, NW.js v0.54.0 uses Chromium v91. A major feature of Chromium v91 is a 23% speed increase:
Chromium v90 had a major reduction in RAM usage, the two together means the entire system is using less memory while running faster.
So that's the reason why the character runs slow? Because of the Major ram usage? Is Chromium Even safe? I had Chromium on my pc before then when i tried to uninstall it it keeps coming back

Reactions: Emblomo

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So that's the reason why the character runs slow? Because of the Major ram usage? Is Chromium Even safe? I had Chromium on my pc before then when i tried to uninstall it it keeps coming back
Chromium is the base of Google Chrome. It does not require an install and deleting it will remove it.

You likely had malware masquerading as Chromium to hide as a legitimate program.

The original version of Succumate uses NW.js v0.26 if I recall correctly. There are a lot of updates between that and v0.54. Specifically, v0.47 caused a performance regression on a lot of machines, and while it was mostly fixed by v0.51, the new JavaScript engine in v0.54.0 seems to have finally made the few outliers work better as well.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Chromium is the base of Google Chrome. It does not require an install and deleting it will remove it.

You likely had malware masquerading as Chromium to hide as a legitimate program.

The original version of Succumate uses NW.js v0.26 if I recall correctly. There are a lot of updates between that and v0.54. Specifically, v0.47 caused a performance regression on a lot of machines, and while it was mostly fixed by v0.51, the new JavaScript engine in v0.54.0 seems to have finally made the few outliers work better as well.
Oh I see there's alot of malware that's masquerading Chromium huh? Thanks for the info Just want to ask Monster Girl Labyrinth has that same issue where everything lags on like a big slowdown is it the same issue?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
sorry but it won't start in my PC. is the game 64 bit by any chance?
Most are now, you can download the 32-bit version of NW.js and extract that over the base game directory (then run nw.exe)

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
I completed all subevents, and even in the recollection it shows that all of them are completed, but the game itself still thinks I have 11/12 events completed. How do I fix this?

I would also like to know if something unlocks when you get all subevents, cause if nothing unlocks then I will just leave it as it is.

EDIT: Nevermind. I managed to fix the problem by editing the save files.

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
What is the latest version Succumate [v1.04.06] [Dojin Otome/Kagura Games] and Succumate [v1.04.04] [Dojin Otome/Kagura Games]
Last official is 1.04.
1.04.06 is my changes on top, you can look at the changelog file for a list of everything I've changed.

Upshot is, Kagura was very lazy when translating this game, pulled out the original videos and didn't translate a lot of the help in the menus. I went through, added the help back in and put in videos to match the original spirit of the game. (Original video was from the author's other game, I put in something more fun.)

ryyty

Mar 18, 2020
Last official is 1.04.
1.04.06 is my changes on top, you can look at the changelog file for a list of everything I've changed.

Upshot is, Kagura was very lazy when translating this game, pulled out the original videos and didn't translate a lot of the help in the menus. I went through, added the help back in and put in videos to match the original spirit of the game. (Original video was from the author's other game, I put in something more fun.)
I am facing an error or bug I Don't know game name Monarch of Magic [ v0.12] [Chaotic AsMe] help

Reactions: Redfox666
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes