datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Great game, fantastic use of coding and rpgmaker. Despite the god awful secret ending that kinda ruins the entire story and the player's engagement to the writing.
Nice animations too, sadly the other game Summer Memories has less detailed sexual organs, as if the guy de-learned how to draw a pussy, dick, and asshole.

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
Am I dumb or does the game consider a sub-event scene completed when you see it even after loading a previous save file? I abuse save scumming a lot and this gets really annoying when I accidentally start a scene and skip through it wanting to load back, just for it to not pop up anymore.
Really good game tho

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Am I dumb or does the game consider a sub-event scene completed when you see it even after loading a previous save file? I abuse save scumming a lot and this gets really annoying when I accidentally start a scene and skip through it wanting to load back, just for it to not pop up anymore.
Really good game tho
The game has no such features. There's just various scenes that become unobtainable from either skipping ahead in the story or picking a different choice.

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
I can't finish the Radio Workout quest.
I got Satou, Nanjo, Kagami, Yoshikawa and the camera guy; but I'm missing two other people (In other words, I have 5/7 of the quest).
Who are they, where and how to get them?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I can't finish the Radio Workout quest.
I got Satou, Nanjo, Kagami, Yoshikawa and the camera guy; but I'm missing two other people (In other words, I have 5/7 of the quest).
Who are they, where and how to get them?
You're missing Boku, the brown-haired kid. You usually can find him walking over to Yoshikawa's apartment between 5 PM - 6 PM. Once Yoshikawa enters her apartment, Boku will appear and make his way over. Once you have him, you should be good after you talk to the radio workout guy another time.

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
You're missing Boku, the brown-haired kid. You usually can find him walking over to Yoshikawa's apartment between 5 PM - 6 PM. Once Yoshikawa enters her apartment, Boku will appear and make his way over. Once you have him, you should be good after you talk to the radio workout guy another time.
If your talking about the student kid who goes to Yoshikawa apartment he already appers at the radio workout, even when I talked to him he keeps saying "Thanks for this"
But thanks anyways.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Why does this game have the shittiest resolution of any game I've played on this site?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The gacha has Boku from "Summer Memories", so, is "Housework Agent" another game?
You're probably referring to Housemaid Ladies. All the characters from the gacha are from other DojinOtome titles. Fun fact: Both Boku and the blond teacher first appeared in Housemaid Ladies. The developers sure like to make character cameos from previous works.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes