Dec 5, 2021
You can also see the convenience store clerk getting sucked off by his sister behind the store in the morning-afternoon i.e, before his shift starts
And at around 11 pm you can see the couple having sex in the woods(the same one the video guy sees the first time)
how do you catch him being sucked off

Aug 16, 2022
What a disappointing ending of a game ! The MC was tricked by a witch, drinking hallucinating potion and jerked off till he died ? Seriously though the 2 succubus story was Fine and cute till "The End". The Dev of this game is a Huge Troll ! it really makes the players Mad unsatisfying knowing that the MC just hallucinating all the scenes and killed himself by... jerking off ? It's a good thing i knew this site ! On the midway i was considering trying to support the dev by buying the game !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2021gatos cats

Branded-T

Jul 1, 2022
Is the game really this small or otherwise blurry? What's the best way to fix/change resolution? I've only seen 1 other mention of this in the thread. I like the look and animations but the window is tiny and full screen really blurs the whole thing.

6manofculture9

Sep 9, 2022
Succumate 1.04.07 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Does the patch fix animation freezing? I'm playing v1.04.04 and the animation freezes after playing the game normally for a while, leaving the game idle, or skipping text too fast. The game itself continues running because I can hear the input sounds but the screen is frozen.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes