pomuhole

Jul 10, 2020
I played the android port of this game and it was so good. but I think a phone update did something cause I can't hear sound in the game anymore 20230120_101645.png

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone have an updated full save? I stupidly reset mine thinking it wouldn't mess with the recollection room... And yeah. All gone, pretty much. Sorry for the noise but the other saves on this thread seem to be either incomplete or outdated/incompatible.

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone have an updated full save? I stupidly reset mine thinking it wouldn't mess with the recollection room... And yeah. All gone, pretty much. Sorry for the noise but the other saves on this thread seem to be either incomplete or outdated/incompatible.
Not 2023 updated but I think it works and it has the full recollection room. If the first one doesn't work try the second one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sike34 and fov33

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I have 2 questions, 1 how do I get the scene with the hole in the wall, the hole is there, but it doesn't go any further for the next few days
2 the character yoshikawa-san is said to be from another game because that's it?

Aug 22, 2022
Alright so I dont understand what's going on. I have completed all sub quests except for 2. I have 10/12 completed. It says I'm missing the radio workout guy with me only completing 5/7 so something doesn't add up. However every guide I find for this game says I'm not missing anything and I got everybody for the workout. So if anybody body knows what the issue is please let me know.
Know this is from a post a few years back, but I got the same issue. I got everything and did all the endings but I'm still on "5/7" for the Radio Workout Guy. I already talked to Kagami too. Pic below is a screencap from my Radio Man. I'm not missing anyone...right? I loaded a 100% savefile from here and it showed the exact same people.
screenshot.png
I have 2 questions, 1 how do I get the scene with the hole in the wall, the hole is there, but it doesn't go any further for the next few days
2 the character yoshikawa-san is said to be from another game because that's it?
You're probably already done with the game but for #1 you need to fuck Lilim while Satou's at home (~9:00 PM) then talk to her after. Best time to talk with her is when she goes out in the morning at 7:00 AM.
Not sure what you mean by #2 but yeah she's from their previous work. Not sure if the shota she's fucking is the same shota in Summer Memories (still starting) but they look very similar. Either Dojin Otome makes their shotas look the same as fanservice or they really are the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: FoxHack01

HiddenEyes01

Oct 28, 2020
Bug: Satou's affection level is still increased after I load previous saves to before I gave her gifts. I think this bug also applies to other people/stats as well. For instance I think the master was done training me even though I hadn't finish training on the rollback save I loaded. (Or maybe he just stands around saying hmmm at a certain time of day?)

I did some more testing, rolled back a save after having videotaped office guy's neighbor and went to see her and you can't do the scene again but she can progress like it already happened. However you won't have the tape you recorded anymore.

Protip: If you play low res games in Fullscreen go to the .exe's compatibility tab, change high DPI settings to override scaling behavior by System (Enhanced).

Feature Request: Exit button on title screen

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Coming back from Winter Memories "B" version, I replayed this one.
This game still good, alas the guitar live show sub-event are bugged..

Now I kinda miss how the Witch's true face splash art are like...

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
How to solve rendering problems? Either the game crashes on start or screen goes black throughout the game (you can still click on things so it didn't freeze, but the black screen never fixes itself)

Yes I tried both with and without japanese locale

Nevermind, gave up. Shittiest game I tried from this site

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmm, I've watched this for a while but dropped it instantly after experiencing some bizarre performance every time you go out.
It seems to still be here, how do I fix tis 'cause I downloaded the supposed-fix / compressed build and it didn't change anything.

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
How do I find the people mentioned in the guide to get the information? I read the book and worked in the restaurant but can't find any of the people.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Reading this thread and I'm honestly suprised at how so many people hated the true ending, cause it's miles better compared to some hentai games that honestly have a way more fucked up ending that just ruins the whole game for me.

themanj

Mar 31, 2021
Reading this thread and I'm honestly suprised at how so many people hated the true ending, cause it's miles better compared to some hentai games that honestly have a way more fucked up ending that just ruins the whole game for me.
just wanted a good life with waifus man. didn't expect a sucker punch

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I feel like it's because it completely comes out the left field to say "Fuck your few hours of immersion and fun." Like the whole game was a setup for a bleak gotcha moment. It's like eating a delicious meal and the chef comes out at the end and happily says "hah, I spat in it first!" Like thanks dude. What the fuck.

Regret18

Jul 20, 2023
Hi! Does anyone know why the modded v1.04.01 doesn't work with joiplay? The log says something about "Uncaught ReferenceError: nw is not defined from rpg_core.js" and "require is not defined from rpg_core.js" or something like that...
Can you please tell me which version works on joiplay?

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes