ItsPapi97

Aug 3, 2022
How do I request naughty things with the gym girl I got her to max affection and the option doesn't seem to appear for me when I use the phone and when I talk to her at 10 PM nothing really happens
How'd you get the phone, was it when picking one of the three options when investigating lilim? Or can you get it another way.?

CypherGod_15

Jun 7, 2023
How do you start the game? It keeps saying if I wanted to replace a splash file, I said yes and no a lot of times but it never worked.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
All the links for linux are dead, please someone reupload edit: Thank you so much!!! :DDD

Last edited:

cyberia91

Feb 15, 2023
Don't you think this game has the potential for Ikeda to release a DLC ? where you can interact a little more with the sub-heroines :unsure:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Mac/OSX Ports (1.04.07):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PSDude242

Jul 18, 2023
When I try and open the game it opens a completely grey screen with a infinite loading circle in the corner and wont actually boot up even if left alone for 5 minutes. Please tell me why. Is it a Windows 11 thing?

Edit: I've tried compatibility mode, made sure I had DX9 installed, and tried the unofficial patch as well. Nothing works.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes