Nov 11, 2021
Great game, fantastic use of coding and rpgmaker. Despite the god awful secret ending that kinda ruins the entire story and the player's engagement to the writing.
Nice animations too, sadly the other game Summer Memories has less detailed sexual organs, as if the guy de-learned how to draw a pussy, dick, and asshole.
That ending made me want to unnecessarily kill myself...

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
I completed 11/12 sub events/quests but I can't find the last one. The guides don't help either. And the dude in the recollection room has no hints for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I completed 11/12 sub events/quests but I can't find the last one. The guides don't help either. And the dude in the recollection room has no hints for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing?
It's a known glitch. I have it, too, despite already doing everything. There's nothing left unlocked in the gallery either. I'm guessing you already completed the hidden ending found only after completing the game.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
It's a known glitch. I have it, too, despite already doing everything. There's nothing left unlocked in the gallery either. I'm guessing you already completed the hidden ending found only after completing the game.
Yeah, I got that ending. A glitch, huh. Then I did everything. Woohoo :D
Thank you for clearing that up.

Reactions: Beyo
Mar 19, 2019
IDK if this is a dumb thing to ask but I just bought my first windows computer and idk what to use to run or play this game. I would love some help in any way.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
IDK if this is a dumb thing to ask but I just bought my first windows computer and idk what to use to run or play this game. I would love some help in any way.
If you somehow don't have it already, get yourself some file extraction software for those compressed files you download here. Winrar, 7zip, Winzip. They all work. I prefer Winrar, personally. Download and install your choice of extraction software. In this thread, go to the downloads for Windows on OP. Select your preferred mirror link for downloading. Watch out for weird ads, don't click anything weird, defuse the bomb, and then get your downloaded files. Your downloaded files will show up as an icon in the top right area of your browser. Click there, open the folder containing the files. Click on the files. Next, you'll be asked to choose what software to open up the compressed files. Pick your choice - Winrar, 7zip, Winzip, and etc. Extract the files to your choice of location. Once done, you can just play what you want.

If you have questions or anything, you can either search them online or ask here. I recommend just looking up your answers online, because it'll almost always be faster to do that.

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
How do i Invite Kagami (red hair girl) over? it says the gym opened an at home service but i cant find the option

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
For what i remember the gym opens at 7 or 8 a.m. but of course you had to be invited first by her!!!
nono i am past that, she's already offered the "home service" but i cant see an option to call it in. Like is it a menu option when in your apartement like the hole in the wall or?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
nono i am past that, she's already offered the "home service" but i cant see an option to call it in. Like is it a menu option when in your apartement like the hole in the wall or?
I think first she has to tell you about working in your house and 2nd it's only when the gym is open!!!

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes