Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
1) Even if you typed a different name, the MC is referred to as "Emily" after the change.
Yep, the Dev should rework that part of the game.
What you need to do is pick his ideal girl's personality and sexual kinks/proclivities first, and then enter the girl's name.
If you enter the name first, the selection of anything else on that page resets the name to the default.

TJargon

Mar 26, 2019
Yeah, the sleep bugs make the game more or less unplayable, because you always wake up too late to work, so you can only work every other day at best.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
One thing I like, and one thing I dislike, about this game.
1) I liked that it was the MC's mother that decided to change her son into a daughter. I found that to be unexpected and pretty twisted.
2) I dislike the mother continually jacking up the MC's weekly rent. Without more and better paying jobs available, and no other options (that I know of) for alternative places to live for the MC, eventually you'll hit a point where it's impossible for the MC to earn enough to pay rent. I hope this gets addressed in future updates.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Yeah, the sleep bugs make the game more or less unplayable, because you always wake up too late to work, so you can only work every other day at best.
Yep, but once the sleep bug is fixed the game is pretty good.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Nice game, but some things (typical to these life sim games) bother me.

1) Each day (when you sleep) you lose -0.5 fitness (regardless if you exercise or not) and -1 beauty/Attractiveness.
This in my opinion is a terible system. Better to have a tracker that follows how often in the week you exercise and only lose fitness when it is less then say 4 times a week. In reality, one does not need to exercise nearly that often, just to stay healthy, and add the rediculously high loss in attractiveness each day, basicly your forced to do a run 2 times a day just to remain even.

Solution: Either get rid of these daily losses, or make more actions raise these stats. Like a daily bath boosts attractiveness by +1 each day, and wearing some clothing gives a set boost of anywhere between +1 to +10 to some stats. Give more options to balance stats or avoid drops in stats.

2) Raising rent just for the hell of it.
Raising rent each week is a shoddy tactic to force people to move on with the content, but as said in a post above, you get to a point where rent becomes imposible to pay due to jobs just not paying out enought. There is a max amount you can earn in a week without buying stuff, but you also need to pay for food, clothes, cosmetics. Its all to much money sink, and to little earning.

Solution: Go for more balance, only raise rent with major storyline events, and let people earn promotions or pay raises to accomedate the raise. Real life also doesnt raise you rent each week with $50, it might raise that much at most each year (or half-year)

3) Clothing does nothing.
Currently, clothes are just cosmetic, they give no stats, only enhance sence by being referanced. But some should perhaps incease some stats, like the waitress dress should increase attractiveness while it is worn (the bonus would be gone once you take it off).

These are my thoughts on some points. Still a good game, and looking forward to more.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Nice game, but some things (typical to these life sim games) bother me.

1) Each day (when you sleep) you lose -0.5 fitness (regardless if you exercise or not) and -1 beauty/Attractiveness.
This in my opinion is a terible system. Better to have a tracker that follows how often in the week you exercise and only lose fitness when it is less then say 4 times a week. In reality, one does not need to exercise nearly that often, just to stay healthy, and add the rediculously high loss in attractiveness each day, basicly your forced to do a run 2 times a day just to remain even.

Solution: Either get rid of these daily losses, or make more actions raise these stats. Like a daily bath boosts attractiveness by +1 each day, and wearing some clothing gives a set boost of anywhere between +1 to +10 to some stats. Give more options to balance stats or avoid drops in stats.

2) Raising rent just for the hell of it.
Raising rent each week is a shoddy tactic to force people to move on with the content, but as said in a post above, you get to a point where rent becomes imposible to pay due to jobs just not paying out enought. There is a max amount you can earn in a week without buying stuff, but you also need to pay for food, clothes, cosmetics. Its all to much money sink, and to little earning.

Solution: Go for more balance, only raise rent with major storyline events, and let people earn promotions or pay raises to accomedate the raise. Real life also doesnt raise you rent each week with $50, it might raise that much at most each year (or half-year)

3) Clothing does nothing.
Currently, clothes are just cosmetic, they give no stats, only enhance sence by being referanced. But some should perhaps incease some stats, like the waitress dress should increase attractiveness while it is worn (the bonus would be gone once you take it off).

These are my thoughts on some points. Still a good game, and looking forward to more.
That's why I cheated the game - because of stupid unplayable system.
I will post my modification here. Basically it increases attractiveness instead decrease and if you want money, just cook ;)
Anyway looked at the code - currently attractiveness does nothing. Only perversion is needed for some events.
By the way, developer forgot to add description for Ambitious trait in the phone - I added it.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Cheated version of Suddenly a Girl 0.8a:
- typos from previous mod are already fixed by dev, same apply to Ambitious trait description and top pink clothes
- time format: UTC clock changed to local clock in whole game by dev - fix not needed
Cheats:
-ability to set any number of traits at game start
-no wait time pass before club (I don't know if it's worthy to add more than this)
-cooking adds money instead using it! (+energy +mood)

Suddenly_a_Girl.08A-MOD.zip

---
Fixed and cheated version of Suddenly a Girl 0.2:

Fixes:
-Fixed a few text typos (alsmost - almost, Orgsams-Orgasms)
-Added missing description for Ambitious trait in the phone
-fixed bug with displaying wearing pink top clothes
-fixed a bug with not ability to wear slutty clothes having slutty trait
-Corrected time setting from Hours to UTCHours - sleep bug - credit to L7Bear

Cheats:
-don't reduce appearance
-no time pass in locations: home, makeup, wardrobe, Mall-buy, club
-cooking book adds +10 cooking skill instead +1
-cooking adds a money instead using it! (and more perversion if cooking naked)
-no sober from alcohol after sex event - more fun in a night club

Suddenly_a_Girl_0.2.mod-fix2.rar

Last edited:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
There's a folder of MFF images in the game, does anyone know how to get those threesome scenes?
Only ones I've been able to find are the MMF ones from the nightclub.

tdak1911

Jul 27, 2019
View attachment 673134

Overview:
Suddenly a Girl is a Life Simulation with Transformation elements in a modern world. Male to Female transformation is the main focus but other transformations like Female to Male, Bimbofication, Sissification and probably a few others will be added later on too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-29
Release Date: 2020-05-07
Developer/Publisher: Draga/Dragax -
Censored: NO
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

Thank you BaasB for sharing the game.
View attachment 673135
Good start and interesting, but broken. Sleeping keeps jumping you to late afternoon so the work portion of the day is not accessible.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Fixed and cheated version of Suddenly a Girl 0.2:

Fixes:
-Fixed a few text typos (alsmost - almost, Orgsams-Orgasms)
-Added missing description for Ambitious trait in the phone
-fixed bug with displaying wearing pink top clothes
-fixed a bug with not ability to wear slutty clothes having slutty trait
-Corrected time setting from Hours to UTCHours - sleep bug - credit to L7Bear

Cheats:
-don't reduce appearance
-no time pass in locations: home, makeup, wardrobe, Mall-buy, club
-cooking book adds +10 cooking skill instead +1
-cooking adds a money instead using it! (and more perversion if cooking naked)
-no sober from alcohol after sex event - more fun in a night club

Suddenly_a_Girl_0.2.mod-fix2.rar
Mega
This says you can get all traits at start, but how?
I tried it and it was the same as normal.

In fact, it was worse, as every image had its name capitalised and my system is case sensitive so every single image was broken for me.

Reactions: Randonormie

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This says you can get all traits at start, but how?
I tried it and it was the same as normal.

In fact, it was worse, as every image had its name capitalised and my system is case sensitive so every single image was broken for me.
Normally you have 3 traits to select - with this you can select all you want, because no counter - max 6 is currently available - normal traits. For sex traits it would require more code rewrite to add selection or just set specific traits hard at start without selection.
Sorry for your problem with filenames. I have Windows, so it works fine for me - DOS/Windows is more user friendly with filenames. For Linux you can try download official images and replace it.

Last edited:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
The probably persists when choosing the normal traits too, once I've selected three they become greyed out and unselectable.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The probably persists when choosing the normal traits too, once I've selected three they become greyed out and unselectable.
Did you start with mod version? There are 2 versions in the directory: standard and modified.
For me it works like this:
SUD1.PNG
SUD2.PNG
SUD3.PNG

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes