K9

May 28, 2017
Is there really consequences for not paying rent?
I've not done so far about a month now and all I get is the slapped arse.
Skip rent five times and there will be consequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. How do you unlock the club? (My social is 93.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For everything else (lack of content, utility of Fitness or Intelligence), remember that it's only a 0.3. These stats will probably be needed to work at the office or become a model, and content will be added. There's already a fair amount for a 0.3.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Game needs a way to kill time, preferably in 5 minute chunks, that does not affect your stats.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Right now (and yes, it's early days yet) too many dicks not enough pussies.
Bi-Curious Jennifer could do with more content.
Also the office and modelling jobs need to be added in short order.

Reactions: kaneeden

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so with 0.3a u dont substitute files with Suddenly_a_Girl_0.2.mod-fix2.rar ?
---
is the game onhold/aband?
---
either i do something wrong or i need a walktrhough

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
so with 0.3a u dont substitute files with Suddenly_a_Girl_0.2.mod-fix2.rar ?
---
is the game onhold/aband?
---
either i do something wrong or i need a walktrhough
Nothing like that. The game itself is not updated often, so my guess it's not abandoned.
As for my fixed and modded version - maybe I will check for update changes when I will have some spare time, but it's not my priority to update it with every new version of the game as I do it for fun. Probably I will wait for more completed version to not do redundant work.
I cannot tell how compatible are the two versions since I didn't check it yet. For sure the official version doesn't have cheats ;)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i more concerned about some interaction-related bugs...
speaking about cheats, do u know how to import twin/sugarhacker extentions (foundable on f95 threats) to FireFox. if that is possible at all
with chrome(-based) browser it is clear for me how

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There'll be links when:
A) A Well-Intentioned Pirate uploads it
B) It goes free

Just had a look at his patron/subs count.
The guy has 49 patrons @ $412/month. 0 on Substar.
I hope he starts to do well, I kinda liked Mind over Matter. Bandit Assault! felt a little weird to me.

ABwolf

Mar 2, 2020
With the cheated version I can´t keep going to the glory hole in the club, even when drunk, this happen to anyone else?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. Had 3 shaving cream in inventory. Bought 5 more. Now I have 5 in inventory instead of the 8 that I should have.

2. After a few weeks, when rent hits $200, you no longer get the weekly chores list on your phone so you can't see how many more chores you need to do to get your rent reduced.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1. Had 3 shaving cream in inventory. Bought 5 more. Now I have 5 in inventory instead of the 8 that I should have.

2. After a few weeks, when rent hits $200, you no longer get the weekly chores list on your phone so you can't see how many more chores you need to do to get your rent reduced.
If these are errors with 0.4, consider posting them on his SubscribeStar or his blog. He appreciates bug reports. He's currently working on an update for his other game so the next update for this is a while off yet.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I tried to post (anonymously) on his blog. The comment was not recorded. So someone who is a subscriber of his should post my bug report someplace where he'll read it.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Draga says 0.4 will go public on the 27th of this month.
I decided to not wait that long. If you're of the "no patreon" camp, consider his subscribestar account instead.

Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes