Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Maid Outfit:

Got the First one.

Later, after using it a few times, you get the 'hint' to talk to mom about further lowering the rent, My thought = "Next Maid Outfit Up-Grade Time". (There's 3 - 4 maid outfits in the 'image' folder :p)

Been trying to 'talk' to her about the 'suggestion' your given, (by the games dialog), but nothing is triggering yet, (MC's Perversion is 93, how high does it go to ? just curious) ?

Also, is there a point at which, the MC CAN leave the wardrobe ,(not even leaving the house :eek:), wearing skirts, etc., with out underwear ? (currently you can only do it when wearing Dresses :oops:). And this IS with the "Exhibitionist Trait", no less !:(

Another Question: Those Green, "+X Trait Bonus Points" . . . How do they affect anything/or work ? (thought, maybe you could 'use' them to "buy" other traits ?)

PS - What clothing pieces, should one use with the "White BabyDoll Heels" ? ( and how are they different/sexier, than the Black, or Red Heels ? . . . 6" heel, maybe ? :unsure:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
how fuck with mom and uncle?
Uncle ? . . . . You mean the 'boyfriend' of your Mom . . right ?

If so, you have to have been having SEX with your Mom . . . After a few times, Mom tells him about what you are doing together, and HE says no more . . . Unless, He can join you both, (which means he gets to FUCK you Too, in case you have been trying to avoid that) ! :p

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018

Make some smalltalk
Ask her about the weird device
You aren't aroused enough to ask her to have sex with you. currenty at 100 arousal so what do i need to do to do to progress
Your relationship points with your mom need to be bigger than 0 to be able to go further.

Maid Outfit:

Got the First one.

Later, after using it a few times, you get the 'hint' to talk to mom about further lowering the rent, My thought = "Next Maid Outfit Up-Grade Time". (There's 3 - 4 maid outfits in the 'image' folder :p)

Been trying to 'talk' to her about the 'suggestion' your given, (by the games dialog), but nothing is triggering yet, (MC's Perversion is 93, how high does it go to ? just curious) ?

Also, is there a point at which, the MC CAN leave the wardrobe ,(not even leaving the house :eek:), wearing skirts, etc., with out underwear ? (currently you can only do it when wearing Dresses :oops:). And this IS with the "Exhibitionist Trait", no less !:(

Another Question: Those Green, "+X Trait Bonus Points" . . . How do they affect anything/or work ? (thought, maybe you could 'use' them to "buy" other traits ?)

PS - What clothing pieces, should one use with the "White BabyDoll Heels" ? ( and how are they different/sexier, than the Black, or Red Heels ? . . . 6" heel, maybe ? :unsure:
Only the first maid outfit works so far the others will be added in future updates. There is no limit on how high your perversion can get, yet.
If you have the slutty trait you can leave the house without wearing panties (but it doesn't do much currently) more options for example if you have enough perversion will be added later on too.
The bonus points you get from traits simply give you more points for the current activity you are doing. The friendly trait gives you bonus relationship points, the lazy trait gives you additional mood if you do lazy activities and so on.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I seem to be stuck in this game. I have:
  • Attractiveness: 156
  • Fitness: 70
  • Social: 76
  • Intelligence: 45
  • Perversion: 150.5
and Cooking 33, but I cannot do any work other than being a waitress, nor can I have sex with the mother, and I cannot find a maid outfit. What am I doing wrong or have I missed?

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I've been roaming through the GIF Folders, it's driving me mad trying to make the right decisions to see them played. So, I gotta ask, are they there for future stories? Or am I missing a little step, a decision not in Bold Colour?

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I seem to be stuck in this game. I have:
  • Attractiveness: 156
  • Fitness: 70
  • Social: 76
  • Intelligence: 45
  • Perversion: 150.5
and Cooking 33, but I cannot do any work other than being a waitress, nor can I have sex with the mother, and I cannot find a maid outfit. What am I doing wrong or have I missed?
Are you paying weekly rent or the Bimbofication Machine? Small Talk with the Mother, ask about the chores for a Rent reduction for the Maid Outfit. Baths usually trigger the Mom scenes, high arousal leads to sex. After the bath scenes, masturbate in the middle of the night for another scene, then you will be able to ask Mom for sex.

welpling

Aug 1, 2020
Uncle ? . . . . You mean the 'boyfriend' of your Mom . . right ?

If so, you have to have been having SEX with your Mom . . . After a few times, Mom tells him about what you are doing together, and HE says no more . . . Unless, He can join you both, (which means he gets to FUCK you Too, in case you have been trying to avoid that) ! :p
I have gotten to this point but every time i try to talk to her about this the MC is not willing to have sex with the boyfriend. My perversion is 100 so not sure what to do at this point

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So for those who ask about changing/cheating stuff, here is a little guide.

First, press F12, you should get a window at the bottom of your page. Then switch over to the console tab in that window.
Now there should be 2 times >> shown in the empty space, click behind this and type the above given string:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables" but without the quotes (")
You should see a string apear bellow the line your typing on that has variable names and numbers in it, note thse down cause they are the names of each variable.

Now if you want to change a varriable, just type:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.NameOfVarriable = xx" (again without the quotes, and replace xx with the desired number)

(When typing the . after variables, you might get a dropdown list in which you can search and select the carious names of variables. Clicking a name will auto complete the line with that name added at the end, you just need to add the "= xx" to it)

Here is a small list of them.
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.appear = xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.energy = xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.fitness= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.social= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.intel= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.perversion= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.arousal= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.rent= xx"

Be carefull with changing stuff to high, as changing it above max value might cause bugs and glitches. Also, variables will decay if that is posible in game, like appearance will decay if you dont shower, sport, and put on makeup.
don't some story events need certain values before they can progress? or it does not matter?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hello?
Mr or Ms Developer? I don't know if you're here but I have a VERY IMPORTANT REQUEST!
PLEASE LET THE MC LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT PANTIES!!!
I mean why give us the to short top and skirt if we have to go out in panties?!?
Also you need to increase random chance events. If you are not luck you will miss out on so many random events...

OTHERWISE AWESOME GAME!

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
DragaX :

(MC's Perversion is 93, how high does it go to ? just curious) ?
To "Up-Date" my own Question = The "MC" was only able to go to 100 Perversion, after that, any bonus points you get,(such as 'random sex events' at the Diner), don't get added, (at least not "visually" , as far as I could see), they just vanish/evaporate . :oops: This is in ver.0.4a .

I started a second game, selecting different "traits", this time the 3rd Adult Trait was "Slutty", (instead of "Exhibitionist"), and found, (as you just stated), that you get the "option" to go with-out underwear.

(and , Yeah, didn't really get any reactions to that "exposure", as you'd expect, especially, at home around "Jeff, the Perv" !
It should really "push" him to be even more "pervy", and "handsy", and want to get 'her', to be more "agree-able" to his desires :p:devilish: ).

Which, to me she should be, 'pushed/forced', to do, by the "Exhibitionist Trait" !
Which is, Mostly-all-about the, "thrill of exposing ones-self", and the possibility of getting; spotted, seen, caught, and the 'viewer's reaction to the 'act', (like when it first happens, when the customer, exposes her breasts to everyone in the Diner, and she got a "thrill" from it, as she saw everybody viewing her, and their reactions to it. .

(Especially, since these "traits", were added to 'her', by the invention, which you'd expect these traits, to be extremely strong/forceful, as they usually are, in-these-situations :p ).
This is what I'd be hoping for, anyway :sneaky:;);) .

Where-as, Slutty, is mostly-all about the extreme desire for SEX, all sex, everywhere sex, nothing-held-back-sex, etc.

(PS - Anything that isn't "etched-in-stone" and "validated", Is My Opinion.)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
To "Up-Date" my own Question = The "MC" was only able to go to 100 Perversion, after that, any bonus points you get,(such as 'random sex events' at the Diner), don't get added, (at least not "visually" , as far as I could see), they just vanish/evaporate . :oops: This is in ver.0.4a .
I don't know what's wrong with your game, but my perversion is much higher than 100:
Clipboard07.jpg

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't know what's wrong with your game, but my perversion is much higher than 100:
View attachment 967588

As it turned-out, I had put that game a-side, and started a new one, using ver.0.4b.
Then I got 'bored' with the choices I'd made, and went back to the other game.
When, I opened the last save there, I found that it "Magically", went from the "Stuck-at-point" of 100 Perversion, to 112 Perversion :oops: ! I have no idea, how it changed/fixed its-self .

But thanks for your reply, and "image-of-proof" :);) !

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes