Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Press F12 to open the console and enter SugarCube.State.active.variables (case sensitive)
There you get a list of things you can edit.
All right, I followed your instructions, and I see the list of variables, but it isn't letting me change any of them. How do I actually edit the variables?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
All right, I followed your instructions, and I see the list of variables, but it isn't letting me change any of them. How do I actually edit the variables?
Just double click on the number and you should be able to change it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 99999", using whatever value you want, without the quotes, and it's case-sensitive.

Reactions: Nerra

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Since you have the option of changing into your work clothes in the Break Room at the beginning of your shift at the Diner, I think you should have the option to change out of your work clothes in the Break Room at the end of the work day.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
During the part where you choose your hairstyle with hair color attach, the blond looks like blond but when you go to the Beauty Parlour the blond don't look blond like light orange from a certain final fantasy female character, while the brunette and red only looks different if you look closely but from far its like it never change so the red should be brighter a little so one could tell brunette and red apart.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I keep running into a money glitch. When the money amount becomes $money. It doesnt seem to matter what the amount is, after a few days it always runs becomes the same whether I have none, 100s or 1000s it always ends up as $money and I cant do anything until I fix it via console commands.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So for those who ask about changing/cheating stuff, here is a little guide.

First, press F12, you should get a window at the bottom of your page. Then switch over to the console tab in that window.
Now there should be 2 times >> shown in the empty space, click behind this and type the above given string:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables" but without the quotes (")
You should see a string apear bellow the line your typing on that has variable names and numbers in it, note thse down cause they are the names of each variable.

Now if you want to change a varriable, just type:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.NameOfVarriable = xx" (again without the quotes, and replace xx with the desired number)

(When typing the . after variables, you might get a dropdown list in which you can search and select the carious names of variables. Clicking a name will auto complete the line with that name added at the end, you just need to add the "= xx" to it)

Here is a small list of them.
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.appear = xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.energy = xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.fitness= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.social= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.intel= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.perversion= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.arousal= xx"
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.rent= xx"

Be carefull with changing stuff to high, as changing it above max value might cause bugs and glitches. Also, variables will decay if that is posible in game, like appearance will decay if you dont shower, sport, and put on makeup.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes