Others Completed Suddenly a Party [v1.02] [GDS]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
He's trying to buy an HTML license that costs $99 and he's just hit $100. So he's hoping to have an html-5 version out in early January. That should work with Macs, right?
Yeah HTML works with mac, I play 8 games with HTML and can confirm they work perfectly because they use the default browser. Can't wait for next month then.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
She also needs to kiss Elly for that ending. Goal is to get her into sexual contact with as many people as possible.

Reactions: LanceRayne

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
i'm looking achievement list and i'm missing one of this.

10- Watch someone eating your cum.

How i get this one?

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Is there anyway the get more money (photo $50 + $25 closet)? So I can buy every item from store.
I am still missing archievement 19 (make Loane real slut) any help with that.

Edit. Finally got that...
I'm missing 10 and 19. How you get the Loane a slut to work when I did everything and still it does not give me the achievement.

Nevermind, I got it and Thanks.

Last edited:

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I'm missing 10 and 19. How you get the Loane a slut to work when I did everything and still it does not give me the achievement.
Well its quite long time when I played this...but if I remember right then the 19 is Loane 3way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the archivement should pop up later.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
i miss 12,13,20,21 how can i get it
Well you can get 3 of them in same playthrough.
Buy regular booze, blindfold and candies. Dare (think elly), say ok but not sister, loane kiss elly, no way!, i bought some blindfolds, elly told the truth (12 & 13), go to your room. You will get 20 or 21 depending what you choose in the room.

Reactions: kingthehentai

kingthehentai

Jul 8, 2017
Well you can get 3 of them in same playthrough.
Buy regular booze, blindfold and candies. Dare (think elly), say ok but not sister, loane kiss elly, no way!, i bought some blindfolds, elly told the truth (12 & 13), go to your room. You will get 20 or 21 depending what you choose in the room.
tks

Jul 25, 2020
I know this is old but I wanted to say thanks for sharing this good game and also another thanks for the guy who suggested me to play this before playing Chloe 18 (along with another game which is I will play next). I'm glad I listened him.

(Suddenly felt I need to add that; language is not very well used in game but you understand what's goin' on. :) It is not a big deal if you are not obsessive and/or not a perfectionist too. Overall, game is really great!)

Another edit: You can use Alt + Enter to play game in full screen since there is no option to do that in menu and even trying to resize window doesnt work, so your best bet is using the shortcut I said.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes