2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Tech Hexe

May 23, 2018
Game's not very good, which is sad because the voice work and character design is very appealing.

Does anyone know where they found the music? Particularly the Stage 1 track, I'm assuming they got it all from a free BGM site but I can't find anything in the credits.

If someone could help me obtain the stage 1 music file either with an asset ripper that works or a link to the creator/music resource site that'd be super cool.

GreenMadman

Sep 23, 2018
Ok so I want to try this game, but I have a weird problem where after I start the game, the logo and sound "Miracle Heart" appear, but after that the game jut crashes. Anyone know what the reason for this could be?

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Is there another ending or something? I never saw anything I'd consider loli, & never got to see what the witch (Mische, I think?) or Asmodeus looks like.
Also, gameplay not very good. The best strategy seems to be bum rushing every stage. Moving prevents attacking & defending, & stopping causes some lag for input. Too bad. Art & voices are good.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is there another ending or something? I never saw anything I'd consider loli, & never got to see what the witch (Mische, I think?) or Asmodeus looks like.
Also, gameplay not very good. The best strategy seems to be bum rushing every stage. Moving prevents attacking & defending, & stopping causes some lag for input. Too bad. Art & voices are good.
I think the MC is considered oppai loli for some reason?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
This game jumps me a malware advice with Malwarebytes Version 4.3.0.98

Last edited:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand why this obsession with Isekai. It's like they have to put the real player into a fantasy world, and I don't get the advantage, it's used so often that breaks completely the immersion and reminds you how stupid and fake the story is.

I get it, nobody plays this for the story. But then why adding such a twist to every story. Do you really like isekai?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes