2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE285070_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Riona Yamamoto is suddenly summoned to a different world by the hand of a witch. This girl, who had lived an ordinary life, was now dressed up as a magic girl and standing in a different world.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-28
Developer/Publisher: Miracle Heart
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Apr/22/2020
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - - -

RE285070_img_smp1.jpg RE285070_img_smp2.jpg RE285070_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Looks nice, though while I'm not sure if it's just cause I never play these types of games but the gameplay itself is terrible. If you move you cant defend or attack and stopping after moving takes a while, there also only seems to be a limit to the number of monsters one the screen at a time but no limit on how many can spawn, so the gameplay basically consists of moving forward an inch, clearing waves of enemies until RNG blesses you with enough of a gap between enemies you can move forward another inch, before doing it all again. In my opinion you're better off just hitting tab to unlock the gallery and being done with it.

boartem

Sep 17, 2017
If the enemies spawned in groups (not every 5 seconds) behind the screen and the map was larger it would be much better. Multiple types of enemies per location as in the last level only for the entire game. In General look at other games of this type if you are really interested in making games and not making money.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Little to do in this game, just walk right, get fucked, use the i-frames it gives you to progress further, and use your thunder-oneshot-attack to clear out the last ennemies between you and the end of the level. It's the only way I managed to go through the game.
The CGs are decent, the animations great, shame it lasts only 30 minutes or so.

Reactions: Shinshon

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Get tired of same girl with nothing special get f*cked, so many loli girl as protanogist get f*cked by tentacles, stupid purple cock with same emotion, why not male protanogist? But thanks for an English language game.

Reactions: Onatauo

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Another awful attempt at a beat-em-up.
At least you can cheat the gallery in, there's no point to playing it at all because it's so bad.
The animation is okay, why don't devs just make animations and sell those? Jesus.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Xviv

May 24, 2018
this is a common type of false positive with games that use keydown detection to detect keystrokes instead of windows messages or DirectInput. I know because once I had to write a program that would detect keystrokes without being the active program and it would trigger this kind of detection as a result. Jpn games tend to have these because apparently there's a bad programming pattern that is commonly used there. some versions of rpgm do this also, which is why you'll see rpgm games picking up keystrokes while not active, but rpgm is probably whitelisted in virus scans. Still shows up as keyboard access attempt on some IDS, though.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Don't know about you guys, but on my computer it was laggy as shit. Like slow-motion. Nothing at all like in the preview trailer on DLsite (from post #2). Everything from dialogues, scene changes to gameplay and animations were in slo-mo.

It was so irritating (it actually was playing at ~1/3rd the speed it was supposed to, so took me 3 times as much to progress) that I decided to use CheatEngine speedhack and make it play at 2,5x-3x speed. That fixed it.
Again, it may only be me, but if anyone else has a similar problem, try the above.

Also, yeah, the gameplay is quite...ass-suckery. The animations are decent. The English is...questionable. lol
----------
EDIT: it was the RivaTuner and the FPS limiter that effed with it, apparently having it set to 72 FPS fucks it up. Guess it likes to run at ~250 FPS, so it can melt your GPU card, if it gets a chance... xD (alright, slight exaggeration...)
Shit, even activating the On-Screen Display for it (RivaTuner) makes it slow-mo.
Oh well.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes