cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so mc will have to go total slut to play this game (wt makes playing this "bit" difficult") or nothing on this update since my save ends on sabrina greeting mc.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Tried using one of the NOPY links to DL, but no joy there. Looks like they're giving up due to funding problems.

NOPY - RIP :(

• Wow
Reactions: brittC25

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
If you give players the suspicion that you will not continue producing your game if the funding is not good enough, that sends a negative signal. As a supporter, why would you invest money in a project that may not be completed anyway?

Just work hard on the game and get as many people to play it as you can in the beginning so they are enthusiastic about it and want to support to make it happen.

Reactions: Currahee666

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone know what the December 4 Patreon update said? I know someone used this site to find several games that had fringe content and complained about it to Patreon and they were forced to make changes. Was wondering if the latest note had anything to do with that...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Man, I hate when the Developers are such a cry babies. I hope someone share a new version soon, just to bother him. hahah.

Reactions: Aereon1104

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Man, I hate when the Developers are such a cry babies. I hope someone share a new version soon, just to bother him. hahah.
The dev is a decent guy, just a bit misguided imo vis-a-vis the promotional usefulness of sites like this.

Anyway, I love this game. And Our Fathers. The alternative timeline for DMD's D is kinky. I'm an editor for a number of games and have tenuous contacts to MrDot's team. I described Warped Animations games to them and they even offered to promote it on their discord and website. So, no bad feelings from their side about the way WA used their Number 1 girl.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes