Collection Video Sugardust collection [2024-07-20] [Sugardust]

Shironatsu

Nov 14, 2021
Latest ( 76_SilverWolf-cutie ):
Recent (before latest):
Oldest (below #40 (#39, #38, #37...)):

These are original links from patreon, hope i can help even a bit.

if something doesnt work, then let me know. These links will work till his new work is done (i think)

My Internet connection is too shitty to post a video, so maybe someone with a good one will do it instead.

Last edited:

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
Latest ( 76_SilverWolf-cutie ): Google Drive
Recent (before latest): Google Drive
Oldest (below #40 (#39, #38, #37...)): Google Drive

if something doesnt work, then let me know. These links will work till his new work is done (i think)

My Internet connection is too shitty to post a video, so maybe someone with a good one will do it instead.
If these are SD's original links, you should delete these and re-upload them to another file host. Creators like SD are usually able to tell when their links have gotten leaked and so the links themselves usually end up defunct as a result.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020

if you cant reupload the files yourself,
you can always ask The OP rf96 or other uploader for help via DM or profile post

Reactions: BobCobeb

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Latest ( 76_SilverWolf-cutie ):
Recent (before latest):
Oldest (below #40 (#39, #38, #37...)):

Do you have everything since 2024-04-23?

Shironatsu

Nov 14, 2021
Do you have everything since 2024-04-23?
yes, all from number 2 to 76 in the highest resolution, but it may take a while to post it due to my internet connection speed.
if I'm not wrong you ask for numbers 70-76? it's almost 4,5 GB. Most of them might be found in previous posts, so first search for them there, then ask me what exactly you need and I'll post it here

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
yes, all from number 2 to 76 in the highest resolution, but it may take a while to post it due to my internet connection speed.
if I'm not wrong you ask for numbers 70-76? it's almost 4,5 GB. Most of them might be found in previous posts, so first search for them there, then ask me what exactly you need and I'll post it here
we only need what is missing from the OP.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I see, thank you for explaining it to me. So yes, i do have 70-76 BUT i would very prefer post as little as possible. Can't you use videos from the previous posts?
the google drive links don't work for me.

z3rods

Nov 11, 2019
I managed to get most of the Google Drive links before they were taken down.

I'll upload the missing files to Pixeldrain and update this post when they're ready.

Unfortunately I only got the 1440p files for anything past 40.
1721438877702.png

rf96 Here's the download link:

Last edited: