Recommending Suggestions/Repository - Virgin/ Virgin Route Games, still allow Sexual Acts

Jul 27, 2017
[Updated: December, 31st 2022]

[Preface]
Hey ya'll, first time making a thread like this here, so feel free to let me know if this needs to be moved.

In my search and playthroughs of games on F95, I've played many great titles (primarily being a fan of RPGs - RPGM/Wolf are my bread and butter) and have grown fond of games that allow to keep your virginity while still being able to initiate in every other sexual act (oral, anal, etc.)

I wanted to make this thread as a way for people to suggest such games, and for me to share ones I've found along the way. So please, feel free to make suggestions down below and I hope you like the ones I recommend in return. Thank's ya'll!

TL;DR: "I like games where the girl can stay virgin till' the end, but can be rammed every other possible way till' friday. Any suggestions?"

[Game's Reviewed]

[Remtairy] Karryn's Prison - [Status: Complete]
Features: Oral, Anal, Groups, Toys, Masturbation, Gloryholes, Sexual and Combat Stats, Stripping, Multiple Endings, Management, etc. (and can keep Virginity 100% through)
Genre: RPG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Anmitsuya] Little Braver - [Status: Complete]
Features: Oral, Anal, Prostitution, Sexual and Combat Stats, Multiple Endings

[Okeyutei] The Manager Servers All - [Status: Complete]
Features: Oral, Anal, Groups
Genre: Simulator

[Heisendou] Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari - [Status: Complete]
Features: Oral, Anal, Groups, Multiple Protagonists, Sexual Stats

If anyone has any suggestions, additions, edits, et cetera - feel free to holler at me anytime or leave a comment below.
Moderators if any content needs to be edited or removed please notify me and I will act on that ASAP.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Heh, was going to suggest KP but you made the thread about it. Truth be told though, it's incorrect you can stay a "pure maiden". Unless pure maidens can be sadists who get off on physically hurting others, to the point of orgasming during combat. That's the bare minimum of deviancy for Karryn.

• Haha
Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
Jul 27, 2017
Heh, was going to suggest KP but you made the thread about it. Truth be told though, it's incorrect you can stay a "pure maiden". Unless pure maidens can be sadists who get off on physically hurting others, to the point of orgasming during combat. That's the bare minimum of deviancy for Karryn.
I guess as "pure" as a Halberd wielding powerhouse of a secretary can be :D.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/little-braver-final-anmitsuya.28243/ allow for a Virgin clear. and even 2 possible (of 5) endings as a virgin (1st ending is virgin only, 2nd can be either virgin or not, but require some lust level, ending 3-5 can't be done as virgin though). Also slime sex does not break her hymen either allow her to stay virgin that way even(if that feel like "cheating" to you, you don't have to though)

• Red Heart

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Besides Collete that I mentioned in my thread its hard to think of ones with lots of virgin content.

https://f95zone.to/threads/colette-...pleted-mtl-translation-ore-teki-shikou.99374/

https://f95zone.to/threads/little-braver-final-anmitsuya.28243/ allow for a Virgin clear. and even 2 possible (of 5) endings as a virgin (1st ending is virgin only, 2nd can be either virgin or not, but require some lust level, ending 3-5 can't be done as virgin though). Also slime sex does not break her hymen either allow her to stay virgin that way even(if that feel like "cheating" to you, you don't have to though)
If I remember, sex with the ghosts dont count but its sleep rape so.. she doesnt realize it happened. The other Anmitsuya games all have virgin female protagonists, though.. only Primal Sphere is on this site.

Terrible Laboratory is about the protagonist getting sexually harassed so she can keep her research going, no slut ending though I think. If I remember theres only around 5 deflowering scenes happening with many softcore scenes. Its not too difficult to keep her virginity as long as you read the situation, though save often anyway.

https://f95zone.to/threads/terrible-laboratory-v1-02-aburasobabiyori-kagura-games.27929/

Usually theres games with virgin female protagonists you just have the save before every scene and hope the scene wont deflower which makes them irritating to play. I wish they would just gave you chastity belts honestly, or the "magic pussy seal" for the ones in a fantasy setting.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017
Besides Collete that I mentioned in my thread its hard to think of ones with lots of virgin content.

https://f95zone.to/threads/colette-...pleted-mtl-translation-ore-teki-shikou.99374/

If I remember, sex with the ghosts dont count but its sleep rape so.. she doesnt realize it happened. The other Anmitsuya games all have virgin female protagonists, though.. only Primal Sphere is on this site.

Terrible Laboratory is about the protagonist getting sexually harassed so she can keep her research going, no slut ending though I think. If I remember theres only around 5 deflowering scenes happening with many softcore scenes. Its not too difficult to keep her virginity as long as you read the situation, though save often anyway.

https://f95zone.to/threads/terrible-laboratory-v1-02-aburasobabiyori-kagura-games.27929/

Usually theres games with virgin female protagonists you just have the save before every scene and hope the scene wont deflower which makes them irritating to play. I wish they would just gave you chastity belts honestly, or the "magic pussy seal" for the ones in a fantasy setting.
Kinda why I like most of the Acerola games, the newer ones (like Leanne’s Slice of Life) give you a stat requirement pop-up before sex scenes - so if it says “Virgin: Yes” it’s pretty much warning you “this scene will make you lose your virginity.

Reactions: 257832 and Sheik100

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Degrees of lewdity is a HTML based RPG that gives you an insane ammount of freedom when it comes to playstyle and character customization. Want to be a nun that moonlights as a stripper, you can do that, want to be a succubus that gets of on masturbating in churches, go for it. You can lock yourself in a chastity belt then run around naked teasing half the town or go live in the forest and take over a wolf pack to go raid hunters camps. you are only really limited by your imagination as the game gives you a really broad set of options in how you play with your only real objective being to suvive however you please.

Sorry i dont have a link but I know its here somwhere. Failing that just google it

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017
Looking for this kind of games as well, more examples pls bro

And here're some creators/games that meet the requirements from dlsite

I’ll definitely make sure to give these recs a go.

I’ve been playing lots of games with little-luck, or the usual “it’s just a CG collection basically, and offers nothing unique as a game.”

I played Antithesis and Ambrosia in the past. I did enjoy the art of both.

Ambrosia disappointed me that once you hit a certain slut tier - you immediately go from “light petting” scenes to “eh, fuck it, just blow my back out random stranger” lmao - but still a solid game I’d recommend otherwise.

And while Antithesis allowed “lighter scenes + virginity” - once you unlock the prostitution mini game, it’s a crap shoot as to whether the RNG “sex” option is Vaginal or Anal.

Thank you for keeping the thread alive! Hope to see more in the future.

Jul 27, 2017
Degrees of lewdity is a HTML based RPG that gives you an insane ammount of freedom when it comes to playstyle and character customization. Want to be a nun that moonlights as a stripper, you can do that, want to be a succubus that gets of on masturbating in churches, go for it. You can lock yourself in a chastity belt then run around naked teasing half the town or go live in the forest and take over a wolf pack to go raid hunters camps. you are only really limited by your imagination as the game gives you a really broad set of options in how you play with your only real objective being to suvive however you please.

Sorry i dont have a link but I know its here somwhere. Failing that just google it
DoL is love-hate relation for me. Very rape heavy, but I can understand that’s what the creator is going for. Without a doubt has a lot of content for any text-based/RPG connoisseurs.

I hope to see great things from it down the line, especially with its usage of 2D pixel-art and stat systems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gametastic

sanctusdoom

Jul 4, 2020
I know i'm probably 5 years too late for this thread. but i have the same itch in games.

magical Girl Celesphonia has been my recent favorite after i burned out on Karryns prison! or Virgin protection magic is also a good one

Jul 27, 2017
I know i'm probably 5 years too late for this thread. but i have the same itch in games.

magical Girl Celesphonia has been my recent favorite after i burned out on Karryns prison! or Virgin protection magic is also a good one
Currently playing Celesphonia, a bit lacking on content, but I like it as a game so far.

Virgin Protecion Magic was a bit of a letdown cause it’s a long slog and you really REALLY have to try to corrupt the MC (and the CGs are recycled/very basic) - Storywise though it was pretty fun.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this is also a 100% possible to keep your Virgin and still being groped
https://f95zone.to/threads/virgins-protection-magic-v1-1-4-searothonc.3956/

and yet you can almost every thing in battles becausse there are monsters who whill go for anal and there are even ghost and slimes that doess take the pussy but she whont be Deflowerd by those enemy's except for the monsters in the mines like like slime monsters
infact they are large Ropers they do deflower her

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Hello!
Any new updates on these? l loved those kinds of games as it means, the developers; understand the need for freedom of choice for the player. However, it is tough to see it in those games.
A game where you're a molester in a train but it is possible to finish it without ever touching her hymen, l completed it that way and it was really arousing(especially the choice). However, it doesn't get mentioned, only once that she is a virgin so they don't give that much thought of it. It is not Deus Ex 1 developer's foresight kind of level

Jul 27, 2017
Hello!
Any new updates on these? l loved those kinds of games as it means, the developers; understand the need for freedom of choice for the player. However, it is tough to see it in those games.
A game where you're a molester in a train but it is possible to finish it without ever touching her hymen, l completed it that way and it was really arousing(especially the choice). However, it doesn't get mentioned, only once that she is a virgin so they don't give that much thought of it. It is not Deus Ex 1 developer's foresight kind of level
Nothing new to report sadly.

There are a few games I've played that allow for a virgin end, but I don't feel they're worth mentioning since it only has maybe 1 or 2 scenes, they're just a boring "scene hunter", or all the CGs are just re-used with slight variations.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Just like AAA games, H games go to the route of flashy appearance and shock value; putting first graphics instead of gameplay, immersion, freedom of choice and story. And then you have games that take 1(+) whole month(s) just to make a scene because it is 3D, and has a lot of detail but not enough people to work on it.
l remember SpaceStation 13, a game with really basic graphics but the actions you can do in that, how items can be combined and their relationship gives a whole meaning of immersion. Simple graphics but focused on the gameplay, you focus on what the player can do

Jul 27, 2017
Just like AAA games, H games go to the route of flashy appearance and shock value; putting first graphics instead of gameplay, immersion, freedom of choice and story. And then you have games that take 1(+) whole month(s) just to make a scene because it is 3D, and has a lot of detail but not enough people to work on it.
l remember SpaceStation 13, a game with really basic graphics but the actions you can do in that, how items can be combined and their relationship gives a whole meaning of immersion. Simple graphics but focused on the gameplay, you focus on what the player can do
I agree.

I like a good “in-n’-out” game, but damn have I been craving something good gameplay/dialogue wise since Karryn’s Prison dropped.

I’ll update my main post when I get back home with more personal suggestions.

As always, feel free to drop suggestions everyone and anyone.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I agree.

I like a good “in-n’-out” game, but damn have I been craving something good gameplay/dialogue wise since Karryn’s Prison dropped.

I’ll update my main post when I get back home with more personal suggestions.

As always, feel free to drop suggestions everyone and anyone.
Any updates. or rather, did you return home?