3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
main_menu.png

Overview:
Your wife is happily married to you for four years and you couldn't be happier for having such a beautiful and lovely wife.
But you had no idea that your life was not going to be the same anymore including your relationship with your wife upon the arrival of an unexpected guest who knew your wife from the past.
Play the game and find out what changes to you and your wife's lives are going to happen and how your relationship with your wife would be tested.

P.S FMC POV is also available​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: Sleepy Devs - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure the usual fraught NTR debates will begin over this as they do with most games regardless of being avoidable or not. Good luck to the developer either way. :rolleyes::coffee:

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I hate NTR, will always try to avoid NTR in games but holy shit.

Anyone who has an IQ above room temperature can tell this game is made for people who like NTR. Imagine coming into this thread and getting annoyed. You guys are just as insufferable as the people who go into games that have clear tags and then try to paypig their way into getting the developer to put their fetishes into other games.

"Hey, can we get some Futa!"
"Hey, can we get some cuckold stuff"

Two sides of the same cringe coin. Anyway, as I said, game's not for me but the renders look nice. Hope my fellow coomerbros who like NTR enjoy.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Sleepy Devs There will be also "netorase" (hotwife/cuckold path) or only corruption/cheating (the husband will not know anything)?
I don't want to spoil the story but I will say that the MC(husband) in this story isn't a fool like usual cucks. He got some level of intelligence and won't disappear into the background. But there will be corruption in a slow-burn way.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
I hate NTR, will always try to avoid NTR in games but holy shit.

Anyone who has an IQ above room temperature can tell this game is made for people who like NTR. Imagine coming into this thread and getting annoyed. You guys are just as insufferable as the people who go into games that have clear tags and then try to paypig their way into getting the developer to put their fetishes into other games.

"Hey, can we get some Futa!"
"Hey, can we get some cuckold stuff"

Two sides of the same cringe coin. Anyway, as I said, game's not for me but the renders look nice. Hope my fellow coomerbros who like NTR enjoy.
Thank you for your words. I felt confused when seeing comments asking if NTR is avoidable but then most of them seemed like they were kidding haha.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes