3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
Wait for me to observe quietly first. If there are more people playing this game and the evaluation is better, I will download it.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
some are afraid or warn that there is going to be a war on the ntr here. I think it won't happen. The dev has been very clear and people who are not inside will simply ignore this thread. This dev has been honest and clear. Thank you
Bye

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I hate NTR, will always try to avoid NTR in games but holy shit.

Anyone who has an IQ above room temperature can tell this game is made for people who like NTR. Imagine coming into this thread and getting annoyed. You guys are just as insufferable as the people who go into games that have clear tags and then try to paypig their way into getting the developer to put their fetishes into other games.

"Hey, can we get some Futa!"
"Hey, can we get some cuckold stuff"

Two sides of the same cringe coin. Anyway, as I said, game's not for me but the renders look nice. Hope my fellow coomerbros who like NTR enjoy.
you're confusing real life with a game we play for fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revy15a2

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Thank you for your words. I felt confused when seeing comments asking if NTR is avoidable but then most of them seemed like they were kidding haha.
Ah my bad, didn't know you were new to that.

Yea, it's a running F95 joke to always ask. No matter what the thread.

You say NTR too many times and the dev might just throw it in. Then all hell breaks loose.

May 7, 2018
Jack looks like a parody of handsome squidward and creepy lizard eyes. Which leads me to believe the game will be based around blackmail and mixed messages of social pressure which is promising. I however dont hold expectations until someone confirms it isn't magic dick turns housewife into insta-slut.

Also does FMC cut out all the cucks inner thoughts? I like slow burn female corruption stories and its only ever ntr or incest to pick from and I don't like the actual cuck stuff.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Nah according to the wife, the 'bull' is her close friend or like a little brother from the past she used to be neighbors with and went to the same school. As of now only one bull is planned for corruption.
Oh that's a relief, ex are not a good ntr guy , because ex already banged the wife before the husband , a new guy that wife haven't banged yet is the perfect ntr guy

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Game kinda hints that Jack is much older than Hana, but Luke looks older than both of them! :LOL: Not real crazy about unavoidable NTR but I was bored and gave it a try. Very short so will wait and see how it progresses.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes