Mar 29, 2021
According to this by the dev, the development is apparently to be sadly considered at least on hold due to a technical failure of its graphics card and its inability to replace it quickly due to money problems (which is understandable, given that the number of his supporters on Patreon at the moment is only 24) :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
GPUs are getting cheaper and according to some reports will be back to normal around the summer
but I really don't expect him to keep working on this game even if someone would give him one for free

• Sad
Reactions: nandaja

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Advise - help.

Last game, ver 0.3 it only recognize one of my 6 saves.
Had to start over.
Again ver 0.3.1 it only recognize 1 of my saves.
Really rather not start all over, I like this game.
Any advise - help would be appreciated.

thanks

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V0.3.1
from 1.57 GB to 212 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I try to play further with my old 0.2.5 save.

Can somebody say how I can unlock this or is this with my save not working anymore? (Quest aren`t open anymore)

Miranda Sunbathing & Jinni Embracing Eternity

Ok, I looked everywhere it lokks it is impossible to play further with this save.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
ready, first of all I'm using translator, this is the save with full gallery, it doesn't have all the cards (I'm not your slave fuck you) this game has fucking sex, with a fucking genius, and prostitutes.
You forget to pickup the pickaxe from the slum. With this you can destroy the rocks (to the cementry).

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone got the v0.3.2 Early Access? Got posted by the author yesterday in his Patreon.
here is the changelog, he is "back" but certainly is not back with any content.

- Removed Christmas presents added in v.0.3.1
- New place: XXX Theater (RLD)
- New place: Bakery (Downtown)
- New place: Police department (Downtown)
- Added four new collectible cards
- Added a new way to increase your attributes: you can now find books during your explorations, which can later be read at home using a chair in your room
- Made a variety of minor changes and improvements

Edit: just played it. absolutely nothing new. dont worry about it. Instead of adding content for an already lacking game, he decided to spend his time expanded the map. No story or new renders. Stop adding places man, just make some damn content already.

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Alright, so i just checked his patreon and he actually released the 0.3.3 about a week ago and have been pretty active on patreon lately ! Guess he's back working on his game. I'm not mad at this, not mad at all haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Hentaimancer
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes