elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Hi, I like the game overall although a hint in-game system would be nice as without the WT I have no idea what to do.
Also I keep getting an error when I go fishing. Anyone any idea how to fix that? I saw something about changing the name of a file but I have no idea where to find that file.

edit: has to do with save transfered from 0.2.2... :( Anyone have a save later than that? I really don't want to start the game from the beginning again.

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Jinni in cafe.

Talked, chose embrace, in the end she disappears.

Game locks up.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Jinni in cafe.

Talked, chose embrace, in the end she disappears.

Game locks up.

Any solutions?

Thanks.
Update on Jinni in cafe.

Ok, NOT Locked up.

After Jinni says "don't worry about the bill", she disappears.

MC could not move, I thought it was locked up, but the waitress was still moving,

She will come to U and give you the bill, just play thru.

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Daytime, Violets.
Facing Violets, there is an alleyway on the left.
Go up that alley, there is a hooker, red bikini.
Of course, save prior.
Price, sex, room I went for doggy - locked up.
Repeat, price, bj, got the bj.

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
This game is frustrating. I played it years ago, came back to it, and it seem like there's nothing new. If there is I can't find it. I can't even find a fishing rod. Things that are supposed to be open at night aren't. Things that are supposed to be open during the day aren't. I don't get it. What's the dev done? Just hidden more cards?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
it looks like ver 0.3 is a fucking bug fix with NO new content.
just look at the shit he is spending time on LOL

• Added outfits for Sabrina, Sparrow, Marinette and Franciszka to view in the Secret Gallery + one more outfit for Miranda
  • Added new collectible card
  • Redesigned all roads between locations to avoid accidental travel
  • Adjusted the amount of bait given/sold by the old fisherman
  • Fixed a bug that could cause you to get stuck in the streetlight as you move from the Suburb to the Red Light District
  • Made numerous small changes and additions to all aspects of the game, including story scenes, dialogues, NPCs and the surrounding world
we can now have SAFE TRAVEL!!
this update must be hot!!

over 2 years in development and how much MOM content is it?
2 minutes?

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Sultry Summer Stories v0.3.1 early access

FYI: nothing new really just added three present that you can find at the house (read changelog)

Your Secret Gallery code: 715517

Changelog:

• Three Christmas presents can be found in Miranda's house, each containing a Christmas card (available after you've done the first job for Sparrow). This is a time-limited event and will be removed in v.0.3.2
  • Added new collectible card
  • Changed the dependencies between some events: two days now pass between the first meeting with Jinni and her appearance in the Cafe instead of three; Sparrow's second job is now available two days after the completion of the first, instead of one, and only after you have unlocked all the main storylines
  • Fixed inconsistencies between in-game scenes and their counterparts in the Secret Gallery
  • Fixed a bug that could cause a player to get stuck in a wall after visiting Izzy's Workshop

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes