Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here you go doods

Your Secret Gallery code: 921311

Changelog:

• Added a series of encounters with Jinni and a bonus scene with her for unlocking the corresponding achievement (+ attribute boost)
  • Added possible bad ending for Samantha and Sabrina's beach scene
  • New scene in the Secret Gallery is available for unlocking
  • Added outfits for Sabrina, Sparrow, Marinette and Franciszka to view in the Secret Gallery + one more outfit for Miranda
  • Added new collectible card
  • Redesigned all roads between locations to avoid accidental travel
  • Adjusted the amount of bait given/sold by the old fisherman
  • Fixed a bug that could cause you to get stuck in the streetlight as you move from the Suburb to the Red Light District
  • Made numerous small changes and additions to all aspects of the game, including story scenes, dialogues, NPCs and the surrounding world
Please note that I have made some changes to the design of some of the locations. So if after loading you find that you are stuck in the wall - rewrite your save file in the previous version of the game, moving your character to a safe place.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, Was wondering what's the best way to unlock all scenes? Do i just follow the walkthrough and focus on 1 girl at a time and do all her quests in 1 go and then move on to the next girl or will that possibly lock me out of certain scenes?

Because the walkthrough sometimes says " "girl" will be at "location" tomorrow , but will she still be at that location if i sleep several days doing other stuff for other girls or will she stay at that location until i show up ?

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here a bug fix for it

0.3a read below

UPD (05.12): The game has been updated to v.0.3a: fixed a bug that could prevent the completion of Jinni's cafe scene and freeze the game. If you've already completed this scene and haven't run into any problems, then you have nothing to worry about and don't need to re-download the game.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
New game (3.0) not working with my 2.5a saves.
Played the 2.5a, created a new save (today), still doesn't work with the 3.0

After waiting almost a year, not looking forward to starting over.

Anyone, a working solution or a 2.5a save that works with the 3.0.

Thanks

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
All this time to have an update like this? This game is pretty cool, but the updates are poor.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I start from a 0.2.6 full save and keep going to the cafe, but can't trigger Jinni's scene.

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Pretty nice game. I will not lie, i get into it just for the chocolate ladies, i really wish more dev use more choco models in their games.

So far, i get 23 cards, and scenes with Alexis (apartment), Jinni (cove and "embracing eternity), Francizka, "unknow couple (the mayor and her son?), Annie (Sleeeping), Veronica and Maianette, Jasmine (backyard and beach), Keisha, Sparrow (1st and 2n jobs), 3 with Miranda (shower, sleeping and sunbathing), Destiny (pawnshop), the receptionist and the 2 hookers, plus the 2 dream secuences. I am leaving something else out?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes