Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Very short update. One scene with the pale skinned, brunette hooker. The Aunt in a bikini in the backyard. Short conversation with the Genie in the bottle at the cafe.

paula789

May 2, 2017
The Dev said on the Patreon page about the release of the update within the first half of June. Is there any news when it'll come out?

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Well... looks like another great game abandoned once again...

Everytime man i swear, just when it starts getting good, the updates stop. So many games with good models get wasted.

P.S. I dont know the guy so i dont know for sure, but the "I have been sick for months from covid" sounds like a giant cop out to me, something else happened to make him not want to update anymore, prob not enough money tbh. Its the risk you take with RPGM.

Acayas

Feb 28, 2018
For half a year I was looking for the abandoned tag or some good news. Seems the good news thinking was fruitful. Found a long note from Acid Silver through google search and patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main info from the post: I'm coming back in November

Acid Silver I really like the design and voluptuousness of your women (except Keisha, sorry).

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
For half a year I was looking for the abandoned tag or some good news. Seems the good news thinking was fruitful. Found a long note from Acid Silver through google search and patreron.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main info from the post: I'm coming back in November

Acid Silver I really like the design and voluptuousness of your women (except Keisha, sorry).
That's a weird Title now for his post " Summer is Coming" umm Fall is here apparently he miss a lot being under the weather.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
2.6 was released on patreon over 6 months ago, no public release or leak. Hopefully the future updates are worth the money to play.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes