mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
So far it looks the both fighting and eloquence can only be raised to 4. I think there is only one skill check for fighting in current content.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Do you know how I can unlock these scenes?
View attachment 976232
I think the first picture is 3rd floor of the Hotel at night and the second is peeping on Miranda. I don't have the game open to verify though.

edit: The hotel 3rd floor one is correct, but it looks like i don't have the other one unlocked either. But looking at the image background it has to do with Annie.

Last edited:

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
I think the first picture is 3rd floor of the Hotel at night and the second is peeping on Miranda. I don't have the game open to verify though.

edit: The hotel 3rd floor one is correct, but it looks like i don't have the other one unlocked either. But looking at the image background it has to do with Annie.
How can I get into the 3rd floor?

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I like this game -

PRO:
Man this shit is awesome

CONS:
I wish there was more of this awesome shit.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 0.2.5a (only as Player Infos all bugs are reported to the producer from me)
1) Old know bug from RPGMaker Games audio/se _Clock.ogg must be renamed in Clock.ogg
2) Suburb to Red light District, when you ne under the lantern and now go to the Red light District you go go in the lantern and are stuck.
3) Fishing with worms at the moment you can endless fishing with them. Now he reduce it correct I don`t know why he don`t make it before.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Cards.
I have 18, missing 17.
Anyone know what 17 is?

Thanks
The Question is old I don`t know if you find it.

In the hotel kitchen under a sack. You must done the second job from Sparrow before this card appear.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes