elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Where can I find worms for fishing? Got my fishing rod and I'm ready to go!
Nevermind, figured it out. Just talk to the guy and get your worms... Now I realize my saves are not working or some nonesense, pfff... This scene better be worth it!

Last edited:

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
The walkthrough says that certain outcomes depend on strength or eloquence, but there is no way to increase either stat beyond what can be done in the first release of the game. After the first time you read the book in the living room, all books are romance books and the MC can't read them. The suitcase on the roof is always open after you first open it. So not sure how can you increase either stat? is that still in development for a replay? or are there other ways to increase these stats?

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
The walkthrough says that certain outcomes depend on strength or eloquence, but there is no way to increase either stat beyond what can be done in the first release of the game. After the first time you read the book in the living room, all books are romance books and the MC can't read them. The suitcase on the roof is always open after you first open it. So not sure how can you increase either stat? is that still in development for a replay? or are there other ways to increase these stats?
There's no other way to increase stats. I believe at the current stats there's like a 40% chance you are successful. Save before so you can go back if you didn't get the outcome you wanted.

Reactions: Jcompt

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
My save is from 2.0 and dev says that fishing is only working with saves starting from 2.2 and that he can edit old saves to make them compatible. Anyone here know what to edit in my 2.0 save?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
If anyone can share his 100% completed 2.5a save, I would really appreciate it as mine is incompatible :(

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes