oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
I don't understand ... they say there is a new scene ... and it doesn't even appear in the guide that the game brings

This is a different topic, I just started playing this game and am at the beach with Sam and Sabrina and Sabrina wants ice cream, all I see are machines with lollipops and what looks like icecream cones at a vendor, but he tells her he is fine, is the icream there or someplace else? All help is appreciated

Nevermind, I just now found out to talk to vendors and other people, thanks anyway

Last edited:

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
This is a different topic, I just started playing this game and am at the beach with Sam and Sabrina and Sabrina wants ice cream, all I see are machines with lollipops and what looks like icecream cones at a vendor, but he tells her he is fine, is the icream there or someplace else? All help is appreciated

there is a woman who sells ice cream ... save before buying ice cream

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sultry Summer Stories [v0.2.5a] Acid Silver

Original Size Win: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win: 215 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes