rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there an incest patch for this planned? Because it really gives that kind of feeling.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
The secret gallery code changes with each new release. I would appreciate it if someone could provide the updated code for the gallery.

Reactions: dasdjod

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I have some questions :
1.What is the secret gallery code for the newest version ?
2. Can i trigger other scenes with Miranda? Others than shower and bedroom?
3.Jasmine: I got the telescope and i have seen her once , can I see her again with telescope?
4.Sparrow : After the three packages mission , can i get others?

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
maybe simple question. i have played this game before long ago, but now i have loaded the new version but this time when i start the game with the exe.files then there is a failure "could not load library nw_elf.dll" what happen? i have nothing changed on my system.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
3 Things I need to know, and apologies for repeat them
1-How to trigger the Special Birthday scene for Miranda
2-How to catch Annie sleeping on the bench
3-What's the new secret gallery code

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have some questions :
1.What is the secret gallery code for the newest version ?
2. Can i trigger other scenes with Miranda? Others than shower and bedroom?
3.Jasmine: I got the telescope and i have seen her once , can I see her again with telescope?
4.Sparrow : After the three packages mission , can i get others?
1-Need to know that same
2-There is special birthday scene with the new update, still trying to figure that out
3-As far as I can tell it's not repeatable
4-From what I can tell from the walkthough and the contents of the picture folder, there's no more missions for Sparrow, and if you ask her, she'll keep telling you she has nothing new for you.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I guess no one knows how to trigger Annie scene. I think it might be tied to the number of fish you catch.

2-There is special birthday scene with the new update, still trying to figure that out
Last version I saved in the gallery room so I started from there and that's where Miranda birthday scene is. It seems unfinished, MC can kiss and grope Miranda before they head out for her birthday and that's when the scene ends.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last version I saved in the gallery room so I started from there and that's where Miranda birthday scene is. It seems unfinished, MC can kiss and grope Miranda before they head out for her birthday and that's when the scene ends.
Ah, so I need to wait for a kindly person to provide the Gallery Code.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I guess no one knows how to trigger Annie scene. I think it might be tied to the number of fish you catch.
I tested out your theory and after catching one fish of each, used the an editor to increase their quantity to 99 each.
Sold all to Annie and nothing happened.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes