May 16, 2017
Too much dialog and walking and less naked girls. The girls are hot but the game is boring, i will have to wait until the game is completed to play again.

paula789

May 2, 2017
In this update the story hasn't advanced with the main characters i.e. Miranda, Veronica and Samantha. I was expecting more content with those:(

paula789

May 2, 2017
How to find alexis apartment? How to go to the upper floor of the hotel? Can anyone please help?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Treasure Map: If you have not already found the spot.
Go to pearl cove.
Go to the well (directions as you are looking at the screen, up, down, left and right).
Go down just below the hole, then go left. (lower left corner area)
If its of interest, if you want to replay the scene, a save would be good at this time.
Get between the palm tree and the two large rocks & cactus.
Just move a little around in this area to get the scene.
(think I'll get a shovel and head to pearl cove myself and see jasmine and jini)

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
How to find alexis apartment? How to go to the upper floor of the hotel? Can anyone please help?
I don't know of an apartment, but you can find her (after you find her purse, then deliver it).
Get in front of the police station, go right, pass paradise shop, just past the trees @ the stop light, left to the building.
Before you get to the door, U might want to save if you would like to repeat the scene.
One of the big downfalls of the game, NO BACKing up, means you have to save often.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Started the game over.
No save brought forward.
Went fishing, still got warning, fished anyway, lots of "retry" errors, caught fish, chose leave, would not load.
So, even starting from scratch, fishing is not possible to go forward.

Anyone have success?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes