m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i start the game cause clicking on the exe does nothing
anybody got any ideas what the problem could be? thanks

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Scene transition is really slow, at one point i thought the game froze up but no, it was just loading the next image.
Everything i activate in game everything turns to white with "not responding" message and it loads after a full minute.

Reactions: Deathdawg

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So how about that patch that's been talked about a few months back? The whole childhood friend/moms' friend thing is getting really old and stupid.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
This game would probably be a little better if didn't have to wait every few seconds of game play for the transitions or interactions to catch up with the players. Open a door on an already loaded map game freezes up, change map, aka go down stairs in the beginning of the game, game freezes. It is just annoying

Reactions: NIKI87

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I've found a bug (I think). The collection book on the desk only shows the first 10 cards even though there are now 15 cards to find.

Reactions: Theatrikos

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just found
To get all 15 photo in the album, you need to start a new game.

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I keep having an issue where after like 5 or 10 minutes of playing, the game freezes. I have to close it and start it from the last save. It is getting annoying. Any ideas on how to make that stop? I am enjoying the game. Thanks

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I keep having an issue where after like 5 or 10 minutes of playing, the game freezes. I have to close it and start it from the last save. It is getting annoying. Any ideas on how to make that stop? I am enjoying the game. Thanks
Try clicking with the right mouse button, may work or not, when dialogue scenes was freezing and not popping dialogue, clicking the right mouse button seemed to work

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Roof top box, try 4012.
The 40 was a pita, even with a magnifier.
The 12 is easy on the right side wall.

Any help with cards 7, 9, 10, 13....please.

Had 3 saves from last update, copied forward, but only the 1st one was recognized. Had to replay quite a bit.

Like the game so far, some things a little tough (like the roof top box).

Great scene with sparrow. Hope she has as ample ass as she got in tits, a big shaft needs a big butt.

Hope there's more interactions with miranda and since she's got the goods at the top, hope she's got it at the bottom.

Haven't triggered the wash day scene yet, still trying.

Hope the next update is a good one.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
How am I supposed to win the fight against Destiny? I've watched the DVD found on the roof. Beaten up the guy at the beach. Fighting skill is 4/10, yet Destiny kicks me and knocks me out every time. In previous versions I was able to beat her, now I can't. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Arthurjob

paula789

May 2, 2017
I think version 0.2.2 has been released for patrons. Can someone please upload the updated version?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes