May 21, 2020
Yeah, that's exactly how I simulated it and everything worked fine. That's weird.
Well, I guess I'll do more tests then :) Thanks for the info
hey acid, I am playing the 0.15 version and I am trying to open up the case on the roof of the red district but I can't find the codes needed for the lock. Can I get some help here please?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
it seems that the 0.2 early access is out for patreons.
anyone knows what new content there is?

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
The v0.1.4 is scuffed? It's freezing every action that i do, so i have to close the game and do again, exemple, first thing u got when you start a new game, you get a cutscene (dream), a dialogue, wake up and go downstairs and start a dialogue with Miranda, the game opens her image and don't show dialogue, freezes there and nothing that i do can make me proceed with dialogue, so the only option is close and open the game again, save moments before starting the dialogue with her (To not have to walk down there again, just continue where i stopped) after that, the dialogue on neighbour house, same thing freezed image and no dialogues, having to close and do again.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

The public release of SSS v.0.2 is here, I hope you enjoy it! Thank you to all the patrons, without whose support continued development of the game would not have been possible.

Download (Windows)

Changelog:
  • A whole bunch of different small changes after full-scale testing, affecting dialogues, environment, interactions, items and sound
  • Added new item: Notebook. It will give hints and remind the player of the tasks received, being an alternative to regular quest log, which has long been requested.
  • Added new events to Sparrow's storyline
  • New location: Slum
  • New POI: Izzy's Workshop
  • Added hidden achievements. You can view all unlocked achievements from the computer in your room.
  • Added new collectible card
  • New scene in the Secret Gallery is available for unlocking
  • Added the ability to interact with hookers in the Red Light District (the ability to use their services will be added later)

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
BaasB Can you inform me if the bugs like, the bed, when interacted not doing anything, just stucking you on infinite Yes/No Loop? If the interaction freeze was fixed? I'm sorry for bombarding you with those questions, but the changelog don't say much about known bugs/fixes and i really see potential in the game, but not sure if i want to download it for a third time to getting the same bugs.

Again, i apologize for bombarding you with questions, and sorry if i'm asking too much.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There's a bug with Isabelle, after picking up the package from her at Izzy's , I went back in to talk to her and buy stuff, now I'm stuck and clicking leave doesn't work.

EDIT: but apparently click the right-mouse button does.

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
Hot summer, a city where no one knows you, and many beautiful women around. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want, but we both know what you want to do this summer, right?
Learn coding? I dont know.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes