Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Just a few things:

1) old saves from 0.1.2 don't work - the game freezes

2) if anyone didn't figure out the code to unlock the safe on the rooftop... it's 4012

3) you don't need to download the CGs in the OP: just check the game folder
did you have to start over ... from the beginning ??

Reactions: Theatrikos

Acid Silver

Aug 20, 2019
I think you can find out by paying for the members of Patleon.
Nah, I'm not that of an asshole to hide part of the game content behind the paywall.

If you see anything interesting, then you can interact with it and use/open/pick it up. If you can't do it, then I haven't finished working on it yet (but in this case I display a notification that this content is not yet available).

In the case of this box (on the roof in Red Light District), take a closer look at the walls of the building where you found it (or just check the previous page of this thread :D )

As for the Secret Gallery, it doesn't have any content that is not available in the game for a regular player. That's a gallery of all noteworthy scenes the player has unlocked to view them again without loading a save file. This is just a bonus for my patrons, since as the small Patreon creator I don't really have many ways to thank those who decided to support my work. But if any of them want to share the code - well, it's a gift to them, they're free to do whatever they want with it (although I would, of course, prefer that they do not).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Here comes the public release of SSS v.0.1.4, hope you guys enjoy it!

Download (Windows)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

UPD: Fixed the issue and reuploaded the game, thank you for waiting. This update took much time and effort, I really hope you like it.

Download (Windows)

Your Secret Gallery code: 772112

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dont like Rpgm games but when its milf's there i download :LOL:
Miranda ah she is Nr1 for me now :love:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sultry Summer Stories [v0.1.4] [Acid Silver] (600 MB rar win source)
125 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
Sultry Summer Stories [v0.1.5] [Acid Silver] (704 MB rar win source)
141 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Why the fuck dev keeps adding the new characters with every update? It's better to focus on already existing girls and give them more content, not spreading your time on endless indroduction scenes.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes