Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, guys, I'm playing 0.15:

- walkthrough tells me that after I meet Marinette I should find Keisha outside Paradise, but I can't find her anywhere.

- moreover, if you get back to Paradise and buy something (without meeting Keisha) you get stuck. Serious bug here.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
So, guys, I'm playing 0.15:

- walkthrough tells me that after I meet Marinette I should find Keisha outside Paradise, but I can't find her anywhere.

- moreover, if you get back to Paradise and buy something (without meeting Keisha) you get stuck. Serious bug here.
Keisha is outside paradise during the daytime- standing at the entrance to the alleyway just to the left of paradise (as you look at the screen)

Reactions: Trapezio

Acid Silver

Aug 20, 2019
One thing that would be really helpful is a quest log so that you can see what you need to do.
I didn't want to add it, since quest log doesn't quite fit into my vision of the game, but people have already asked for it many times, so I guess it's really needed :unsure:
I'll come up with something for the next update, but most likely it will not be a standard quest log (I still don't want it), but something that performs its functions :)

There is no even rollback and load options
Why? You can save and load at any moment :)

if you get back to Paradise and buy something (without meeting Keisha) you get stuck. Serious bug here.
I've just tested it multiple times, and everything seems fine. Can you please provide more info, how do you get stuck? The game freezes? Black screen? A dialog box that cannot be closed?

By the way, before releasing the next update I'm going to do a full review of everything I've created so far. So if you guys can provide me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it! I'm talking mostly about game mechanics (not about plot or characters): moving, interacting with objects in the world, using inventory and items, completing quests, etc. Maybe you find something annoying or boring, maybe you think something's missing and should be added. Or maybe you found some bug that I haven't noticed yet or encountered any technical problems. Please write here in the thread or , it would help me a lot.

Oh, and I see that patron-only releases leak out pretty quickly
Well, I guess nothing can be done about it, after all, we are on the Internet :p
Many thanks to everyone who supports the development on Patreon despite this, you guys are the reason why I can continue working on the project :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've just tested it multiple times, and everything seems fine. Can you please provide more info, how do you get stuck? The game freezes? Black screen? A dialog box that cannot be closed?
Instead of meeting Keisha the day after I went back into the shop and bought something (the only item available is a condom, if I remember well). Then I got stuck because any choice I made the "choice menu" didn't close.

Reactions: Acid Silver

Acid Silver

Aug 20, 2019
Instead of meeting Keisha the day after I went back into the shop and bought something
Yeah, that's exactly how I simulated it and everything worked fine. That's weird.
Well, I guess I'll do more tests then :) Thanks for the info

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Saves from 1.1 don't work?

Capture.JPG

Ok, previous page says saves from 1.2 and before don't work.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes