McKraken

May 13, 2017
- Keisha best girl.

- Potential is there.

- There's not really anything worth reviewing properly yet, except:

- The game needs some sort of Quest Log and/or better in-game dialogue hints for some next steps, ex.: where Sam disappears off to. For example, a natural course of action would be for the MC to think to ask Miranda where Sam went, and she'd suggest checking the beach.

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower

Acid Silver

Aug 20, 2019
Also I'd probably put a bit more effort into the little details of the renders. A lot of the screens show the characters staring off into space. I'd advice giving them something to focus on - be that the camera, the off-screen MC, or whatever ya come up with. It's especially noticeable in still frames so you've got a choice: Animation(with moving titties distracting the viewers) or improving the pose of the still images.
The game needs some sort of Quest Log and/or better in-game dialogue hints for some next steps, ez.: where Sam disappears off to. For example, a natural course of action would be for the MC to think to ask Miranda where Sam went, and she'd suggest checking the beach.
Appreciate your comments, thanks!
I think the details are very important, it's just that sometimes it's hard to objectively assess what you've been working on for a long time :)
I would be extremely interested if we can get an incest patch
I'll think about it, although I had the idea to add the MC's mother as a separate character to the game later on.
Oi Dev. Issue with the new Added card. If we try to pick up the card (Miranda's second card) from the plant the game just hangs up.
Hmmm that's odd, I'm sure I've tested it. I'll look into it.

May 21, 2017
Appreciate your comments, thanks!
I think the details are very important, it's just that sometimes it's hard to objectively assess what you've been working on for a long time :)

I'll think about it, although I had the idea to add the MC's mother as a separate character to the game later on.

Hmmm that's odd, I'm sure I've tested it. I'll look into it.
Hey Dev, its me again. There's a perticullar step to follow:
1. Go to the Beach and notice the Card appears in the bush of the parking lot.
2. Instead of standing on the left side of the bush stand on the right side and interact with the card.

Reactions: Acid Silver

Acid Silver

Aug 20, 2019
Hey Dev, its me again. There's a perticullar step to follow:
1. Go to the Beach and notice the Card appears in the bush of the parking lot.
2. Instead of standing on the left side of the bush stand on the right side and interact with the card.
Hey!
I tried to interact with it from every possible side and everything works fine for me. Did I understand correctly that when you do it from the other side (left, bottom), everything is fine, i.e. you can pick up the card, view it from the inventory or put it in the album? This problem occurs when you start a new game, or do you use the old save file from v.0.1?

Have any of you guys encountered the same problem?

May 21, 2017
Hey!
I tried to interact with it from every possible side and everything works fine for me. Did I understand correctly that when you do it from the other side (left, bottom), everything is fine, i.e. you can pick up the card, view it from the inventory or put it in the album? This problem occurs when you start a new game, or do you use the old save file from v.0.1?

Have any of you guys encountered the same problem?
I had never played the game before so i can say its a new game. It happened twice for me.

Reactions: Acid Silver
May 16, 2017
Great models, and there's a potential to be an awesome game. But enough with the black chicks ok? Try to balance and put white blonde girls (smoking hot and skinny). Red hair and brunette would be awesome too.

It would be better if you remove the flowers near the house/lamp, because is blocking the way and you need to go around the lamp to get in the house.

Acid Silver

Aug 20, 2019
Great models, and there's a potential to be an awesome game. But enough with the black chicks ok? Try to balance and put white blonde girls (smoking hot and skinny). Red hair and brunette would be awesome too.
There's a new blonde girl in 0.1.2, but she's not skinny at all. In fact, quite the opposite :D

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
v0.1.3 was released a couple days ago, could someone please share the link?

On another note, v0.1.2 is out publicly:

Reactions: lf9naruto

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Only way to play this game is with a walkthrough i ended up giving up . Hate using walkthroughs

May 16, 2017
Disappointed update. All this time just to introduce a new girl and fix some bugs? Not a single progress with the other girls? I also didn't like the new girl, i'm not a fan of unreal huge boobs. But i understand this is the beggining and i'm confident this game will get better.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
A game with great looking ebony girls. So sick of the monotone white landscape. Willing to tolerate annoying rpgm format just for that. Thank you thank you.

Reactions: Hentaimancer

hix88

Oct 22, 2019
The typical scenario of the young man who lives with his stepmom and her daughters, but this scenario remains as fun as ever.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sultry Summer Stories [v0.1.2] [Acid Silver] (423 mb rar win source)
84 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

CG RIP (229mb):

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Game needs some sort of quest Log/better dialogue hints, Keep track of the girls an the stats need something.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes