Acid Silver

Aug 20, 2019
I finished this version and I can say that I am impressed with the size of the potential that this game has. I will love to see the future contents.
I'm glad you liked it!
If I can give you some tips, a Questlog system would be interesting, sometimes it's easy to get lost. [Luckily, there was Walkthrough there.]
I made a note for myself, will definitely think about it. Thanks for the feedback!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An RPGM game that I've actually managed to stick at and I'm glad I did very promising so far can't get enough of Miranda and her giant rack :love:Mrs Turner not so bad either ;) and Veronica reminds me of another certain Veronica so far. good job (y)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
An RPGM game that I've actually managed to stick at and I'm glad I did very promising so far can't get enough of Miranda and her giant rack :love:Mrs Turner not so bad either ;) and Veronica reminds me of another certain Veronica so far. good job (y)
I agree, I don't play RPG games because of the traveling around (getting lost):( Nice that the Dev put road blocks in place to minimize travel. and walk-through A+. Since i don't play RPG much having trouble trying to save game, normally go to ESC but that did not work. any help, Looking forward to update. p.s. I love big melons:cool:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
When I press ESC it comes up with the MC sitting on the couch looking at his phone with Item, Options, Save, and game end at the top of the screen. Not sure why it wouldn't be working.
Worked, just got a new laptop, pressing the key to hard :sneaky: Thanks Mormont

Reactions: Mormont

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Another game with a bunch of Woman that can't work, do dishes or clean house due to there sore backs.... Because there TITS are to dam big LOL :cautious: ...looks for a game with girls that have from A to DD hooters. :LOL: Just playin :rolleyes: Good luck!

May 21, 2017
Oi Dev. Issue with the new Added card. If we try to pick up the card (Miranda's second card) from the plant the game just hangs up.

Last edited:

223kazin

May 4, 2017
Looks alright so far, but I hope there'll be more character variety in the future. Seems like "Teen w/big tits" and "Milf w/massive tits" is the going theme so far.

Also I'd probably put a bit more effort into the little details of the renders. A lot of the screens show the characters staring off into space. I'd advice giving them something to focus on - be that the camera, the off-screen MC, or whatever ya come up with. It's especially noticeable in still frames so you've got a choice: Animation(with moving titties distracting the viewers) or improving the pose of the still images.

Wish it wasn't on RPG MV(RPG anything for that matter...) because it's a pain in the ass managing those save files, but other than that it seems to be a pretty solid game, I wish you luck in this over-saturated market.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I keep reading the word "potential" over and over. So... how many sex scenes are we up to and what variety of positions?

Reactions: moi69
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes