sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Advise please.

What am I doing wrong - Using old save.

This update and the last 2 updates, problem when using old save into new save folder.
I have had to start over from the beginning.

I play a couple of other games and I don't have a problem.

When I copy/paste all the old save files into the new game save folder, it only shows 1 save.

The old save has config.rpgsave , save files and global.rpgsave.

When I open the new game, the new save folder only has global.rpgsave.

Do I leave the new global.rpgsave and just copy the old config.rpgsave , save files?

Or, delete the new global.rpgsave and then copy/paste all of the old files?

Or, delete the new save folder and copy/paste the old save folder into the .www folder?

Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Advise please.

What am I doing wrong - Using old save.

This update and the last 2 updates, problem when using old save into new save folder.
I have had to start over from the beginning.

I play a couple of other games and I don't have a problem.

When I copy/paste all the old save files into the new game save folder, it only shows 1 save.

The old save has config.rpgsave , save files and global.rpgsave.

When I open the new game, the new save folder only has global.rpgsave.

Do I leave the new global.rpgsave and just copy the old config.rpgsave , save files?

Or, delete the new global.rpgsave and then copy/paste all of the old files?

Or, delete the new save folder and copy/paste the old save folder into the .www folder?

Thanks
This is how I do it
What you need to do is make the save folder is empty, make a note of how many save you have, and transfer your old ones to a separate folder.
Then start a new game, create the same number of saves you noted, quit, transfer your old saves, and only the save files, back into save folder again, replacing the new ones created. and that should do the trick.

But, once you loaded your old save, I do recommend you check the album to make sure there are 99 slots for the collectable images, if not, you're going to need to start a new game, as old saves before that point will cause your game to crash at certain points.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
This is how I do it
What you need to do is make the save folder is empty, make a note of how many save you have, and transfer your old ones to a separate folder.
Then start a new game, create the same number of saves you noted, quit, transfer your old saves, and only the save files, back into save folder again, replacing the new ones created. and that should do the trick.

But, once you loaded your old save, I do recommend you check the album to make sure there are 99 slots for the collectable images, if not, you're going to need to start a new game, as old saves before that point will cause your game to crash at certain points.
Thanks, did not solve.

Started this game in April 20.
Starting over (latest update) there appears to be a very slit difference in the beginning?

It does not take long to catch up, just a PITA.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Sultry Summer Stories [v0.2.3] [Acid Silver] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.23 GB
Compressed PC Size: 158 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
How to get the scenes to the lazy fisher girl in the bench? I already sold the trhe kind of fishes...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes