K01Dragoon

Jun 15, 2020
It's been a minute but (I think the version was 2.6 the last time I played) for some reason I can't open the game pretty sure its my crappy laptop but what i was actually wondering was if anyone remembers the main menu song from Version 2.6. Just thought about it but for the life of me couldn't find it.

Nov 28, 2022
Any sex scene yet?
yes with prostitutues and half of the violet girls. i believe he did plan to finish one of the characters storylines but the development has been put on hold because he does not have the time and money to afford development right now. it's a game that people easily skip over even though i would rather play this game than most others made in RPGM because it is not a buggy mess. the developer should probably be a bit better at promoting the game. maybe he could upload the game on itch.io or something. i do feel there's some passion with the game from the developers side.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 376208

Overview:
The last time you were in this city was when you were a kid. Now you're back. You're staying at your mom's friend's house, under the same roof with her two daughters, whom you knew since childhood. A lot has changed, and you have changed too. So what do we have? Hot summer, a city where no one knows you, and many beautiful women around. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want, but we both know what you want to do this summer, right?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-23
Release Date: 2022-08-22
Developer: Acid Silver
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: CG RIP - Gallery Code

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 376209 View attachment 376210 View attachment 376207 View attachment 376211 View attachment 376212 View attachment 376217 View attachment 376218 View attachment 376219
dude this needs to be updated. with better pictures and the new public update.

Sven2023

Nov 2, 2022
This game is tragic as fuck.
4.5 years in development and still no new scenes with the big boob mom...that everyone waiting for right ;)
fixes after fixes in the change log.
even the new update now has no "miranda" content LOL.

Changelog:

Three Christmas presents can be found in Miranda's house, each containing a Christmas card (available after you've done the first job for Sparrow). This is a time-limited event and will be removed in v.0.3.2
Added new collectible card
Changed the dependencies between some events: two days now pass between the first meeting with Jinni and her appearance in the Cafe instead of three; Sparrow's second job is now available two days after the completion of the first, instead of one, and only after you have unlocked all the main storylines
Fixed inconsistencies between in-game scenes and their counterparts in the Secret Gallery
Fixed a bug that could cause a player to get stuck in a wall after visiting Izzy's Workshop

Reactions: Kortver

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Here is versions 0.34. Can some1 put it here on mega?

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
News from Patreon page:

Sultry Summer Stories v.0.3.4 (Public Release)
[ ]
[ ]

Changelog:
  • New POI: Violet (RLD); 3 of 12 girls are available for visit
  • New scenes in the Secret Gallery are available for unlocking
  • Reworked the girls' outfit viewing. It is now available directly from the PC screen
  • Added new outfits for Sparrow, Samantha and Destiny
  • Added player name check at the beginning of the game to avoid duplicate names of game characters
  • Added more hints to the notebook and to some in-game interactions
  • Made some tweaks to the PC interface and fixed a bug that caused the interface to restart under certain conditions
Found a bug? Let me know in the comments below or use to report it.
You can also follow me on so you don't miss new updates.

Here comes new public release of Sultry Summer Stories, I hope you enjoy it!

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 376208

Overview:
The last time you were in this city was when you were a kid. Now you're back. You're staying at your mom's friend's house, under the same roof with her two daughters, whom you knew since childhood. A lot has changed, and you have changed too. So what do we have? Hot summer, a city where no one knows you, and many beautiful women around. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want, but we both know what you want to do this summer, right?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-23
Release Date: 2022-08-22
Developer: Acid Silver
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: CG RIP - Gallery Code

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 376209 View attachment 376210 View attachment 376207 View attachment 376211 View attachment 376212 View attachment 376217 View attachment 376218 View attachment 376219
when will this be updated?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes