All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
If MC was a girl = 1000% better.

Still good though.
I was about to make a visual novel with a girl as the main character (April, very popular on ), but finally I decided to do something more mainstream.
Anyway, I'm still thinking how to capture it, but in future episodes there will be POV of the girls, flashbacks in therapy sessions, etc.

qtipple

Sep 21, 2020
Best I've seen in a while. The models/renders are incredible, and the scenes definitely deliver. Huge potential with this one.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Uhm...actually the majority here on the site, to my way of thinking, are huge breasts (double or triple that), and thick bodies.
But I do agree that there are a lot of perfect girls in the games. (y)
Although for reality and not perfect bodies, there is my wife. (please don't tell her I said that).:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL Not gonna lie I love big boobs too, but doesn't meant I didn't like small or flat chest so this game is one of a few fresh air to play for awhile. That muscular girl pic you shared looked hot as hell, too bad not many into bodybuilding stuff will have great tits

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I was about to make a visual novel with a girl as the main character (April, very popular on ), but finally I decided to do something more mainstream.
Anyway, I'm still thinking how to capture it, but in future episodes there will be POV of the girls, flashbacks in therapy sessions, etc.
yo they got instagrams now?! These girls ARE too realistic now. :ROFLMAO:

but really so far this game seems very fun. Little harsh on the reaction from the gf tho. Like damn, it honestly made me not feel bad about what happened afterwards. maybe that was the point.

• Haha
Reactions: $@~

Petrov

Feb 3, 2018
Game looks very good. The faces are very realistic and the smiles look real. Better then all thatb pouting in a lot of other games. Some of the renders are a bit weird though. Like gorilla style hairy butts and legs.

Just a suggestion for the creator.
Why not add a menu at the start of the game (after the age 18 statement) where the player can change names and ages?
The models are no different then in many other allowed games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Achilles_96

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
LOL Not gonna lie I love big boobs too, but doesn't meant I didn't like small or flat chest so this game is one of a few fresh air to play for awhile. That muscular girl pic you shared looked hot as hell, too bad not many into bodybuilding stuff will have great tits
Hahaha, with exercise women tend to lose breast volume. That's why there aren't many bodybuilders with big breasts, and if you see one, they're probably fake.
But you know for a fact, I love many female body types. :cool: And not just big breasts and wide hips, I like variety.
So this game is fine, for small body lovers, or for wide spectrum lovers like me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: thevoid089

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
With the exception of the MC's dick being large enough for an aroused Blue Whale this looks really good. At least the women and girls don't look like they had their boobs and asses done by the circus's balloon clown. And I like Mrs Fincher. I hope to see more of her more often.
I will try to make the dick more realistic for next updates, and Mrs. Fincher will have many appearances in the story

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 414, in script
init python:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
@gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 414, in script
init python:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
@gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Feb 28 00:29:36 2022
I made several tests and works fine for me... maybe try to download it again

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Really liked it for a first release, a bit too rushed but I liked. Loved the renders, it's nice to see some variations and diversity in the models.
But maybe it will be better if you avoid telling the ages of the younger girls (Rule 7 and/or problems with plataforms, aka Patreon). Instead, I think it would be safer if you let the player decide their ages in-game or make a patch to unlock their scenes, and maybe avoid telling things that make the fact that they are indeed "too young" that obvious
You're right, I will include an option at the beggining of the game for choosing girls' age.
And it's true the game's first release is a bit too rushed, I just wanted to make a not too long gameplay, but with a couple of sex scenes, just to see if people like my work. On future updates probably the girls will not be so easy to get, there will be more foreplay, choices that could be wrong...

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
what really gets me are the expressions this girl is just so adorable and not a single daz psycho face
View attachment 1680979 View attachment 1680980
hell, even the dude looks decent with the exception of that comically oversized dick.
and please don't make it an overly slow burn.
Those expressions remind me of the faceapp app that allows you to put a smile on a photo (or aging for exemple), it's slightly disturbing sometime tbh.

Reactions: Onysko
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes