whodunnit2084

Oct 12, 2019
No. Can't be used.
Are you sure it isn't working? I thought it wasn't either, but it turns out it just does all the functions he listed (like set energy to 100 and add money) when you right click. It doesn't provide any kind of menu or choices, it just applies all the functions as soon as you right click.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
Probably that, it's not like scenes can be unlocked partially or unlocked when conditions for sex are not met. So bikini or towel scenes are all we get from these scenes.
The gallery is bugged I believe, you can only trigger those scenes if you specifically choose to go to hot spring/beach on Sunday

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
why the fuck does even Japanese games do this shit where they use a week based system but put 99% of the event on sunday now? I thought that crap was only for western devs.
Cough* CHINESE *Cough
Also if that troubles you too much, I could suggest you to buy the "Clock" at shop. It allows players to set what time and which day they wished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
How to unlock "find something to do" ?
how to unlock option "find something to do"?
It's the "????"-Button in the girls room.

I would recommend to use v1.04 of the game provided here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-clover-final-connection.214008/post-14140254

There are lots of super confusing translation errors (and bugs) in v1.00.

Hi, does anyone know how to fix this error?
Are you using v1.00 of the game from the first page?

If so you could try downloading v1.04 (see link to posting above).
They fixed some freezing bug in v1.03 maybe thats what you're experiencing.

Or did you mess around with your save files? Than that could be the problem too.

MrMangoG

Dec 22, 2022
I am having hard time progressing in the game, i am like stuck on mission 10 the quest is called ON FIRE, what the heck is the normal quest for all of the ladies, I have them all high happiness. I am confuse how to advance to the next story

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I am having hard time progressing in the game, i am like stuck on mission 10 the quest is called ON FIRE, what the heck is the normal quest for all of the ladies, I have them all high happiness. I am confuse how to advance to the next story
At House Map/Overworld Map, there is progress bar on the right side of the screen. Hover your mouse on each, to see the requirements.

===========

Also, I've been using Cleaning Robot for quite a time now.
There is something did bugs me on v104.
Though, I am not sure if it is indeed a bug, or there just a limit on how many Max Energy we could get.
Apparently, my Max EN doesn't increase, when the event says it supposed to increase.

The event says that I got 3 point increase, my current Max EN is 260. and it doesn't adds up that 3 points.

Event location is on the Hallway > Cleaning Robot.

Last edited:

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
At House Map/Overworld Map, there is progress bar on the right side of the screen. Hover your mouse on each, to see the requirements.

===========

Though, I am not sure if it is indeed a bug, or there just a limit on how many Max Energy we could get.
Apparently, my Max EN doesn't increase, when the event says it supposed to increase.

The event says that I got 3 point increase, my current Max EN is 260. and it doesn't adds up that 3 points.

I was playing on 1.00 so maybe it's different, but for me it works fine above 260
1719750016475.png

ryuuze

Aug 5, 2018

===========

Explore mountain path or abandoned hospital( increase shizuko's affection to unlock)

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes