cany333

Dec 27, 2019
You could found 1.0.4 on ryuu i just check there!

P/s: If you try ryuu then for now SERVER2 download is seem not working. SERVER1 is working (of course with more ads). File size is 4.47 GB so try get link from DooDrive (it very fast)
I can never skip the ads on Ryuu, I can't even find the right link, can you help me?

Reactions: Skyzenski

cany333

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry i can't, i think that may ham them since they need ads to maintenance their website... If you know how to deal with those ads/shortlink it only cost you 3~5 minute.
The problem is not the minutes, I can't enter the ads correctly, it's the same with the other games I've looked at, I literally can't access anything from that site.

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
I can never skip the ads on Ryuu, I can't even find the right link, can you help me?
Ok, i will try to help you navigate through the ads. If that not work then i will check if i still can find the direct link. But do you let the Ads Block turn on? Ads Block need to turn off while on those short link.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Summer Clover update v1.04

Download links:

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog V1.04 :
1.Fixed the issue where some church curtains were not working.
2.Optimized Shizuku’s HCG2 and Shizuko’s HCG2 (animation).
3.Adjusted Shizuku’s free H scenes (HCG1, HCG2), where dialogue will change upon completing Shizuku’s affection storyline.
4.Added a skip function for the ending video. After completing any ending, you can skip the ending video by right-clicking.

Skyzenski, thanks for the tip. ;)

Last edited:

JustMar

Feb 17, 2021
I can't quite wrap my head around the save editor, I try to change the values however none of them transfer into the game (definitely me doing something completely wrong) Could someone upload a fresh save with unlimited money, energy etc.?

I would greatly appreciate it, just feel like there is too much grinding in the game, although I appreciate the efforts of the devs.

cany333

Dec 27, 2019
Summer Clover update v1.04

Download link:

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog V1.04 :
1.Fixed the issue where some church curtains were not working.
2.Optimized Shizuku’s HCG2 and Shizuko’s HCG2 (animation).
3.Adjusted Shizuku’s free H scenes (HCG1, HCG2), where dialogue will change upon completing Shizuku’s affection storyline.
4.Added a skip function for the ending video. After completing any ending, you can skip the ending video by right-clicking.

Skyzenski, thanks for the tip. ;)
You're the king

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
The problem is not the minutes, I can't enter the ads correctly, it's the same with the other games I've looked at, I literally can't access anything from that site.
Here step by step how you bypass those ads if you ever try download something from ryuu. I know someone had show the link still you may need this if you wanna download something for yourself later anyway. This only apply for Server 1, with Server 2 it very easy to bypass the ads by just few step not like tone of step in Server 1.

Step 1 SharedScreenshot.jpg => Step 2 SharedScreenshot_02.jpg => Step 3 SharedScreenshot_03.jpg => Step 4 SharedScreenshot_04.jpg => Step 5 SharedScreenshot_05.jpg

Step 6 SharedScreenshot_06.jpg => Step 7 SharedScreenshot_07.jpg => Step 8 SharedScreenshot_08.jpg => Step 9 SharedScreenshot_09.jpg => Step 10 SharedScreenshot_10.jpg

Step 11 => SharedScreenshot_11.jpg => Step 12 SharedScreenshot_12.jpg

ShyChameleon

Formerly 's9113653186'
Jul 7, 2017
For those of you who probably have been looking for ways to cheese the game.
Well, look no more ;)
I've modified and made a mod outta the original file,
which would save you lotta time or chance of corrupting your save file.

At any scene, except for scene replay or during convos with other girls.
Press the middle mouse button(Which will bring up the dialogue history) and then right click.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't wanna make it too OP or game breaking(Like messing with progressions)
Let me know if there's any issue, or perhaps updates.
Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
You could found 1.0.4 on ryuu i just check there!

P/s: If you try ryuu then for now SERVER2 download is seem not working. SERVER1 is working (of course with more ads). File size is 4.47 GB so try get link from DooDrive (it very fast)
thanks for the info, luckily I have terabox premium and I use terabox link, it works

Reactions: Skyzenski
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes