Violent Gusto

Apr 20, 2020
Are Ayano and Suzuku's rooms unlocked somewhere in the common route? I've only unlocked Kasumi's room after finishing her route and I just wanna check if there's more I have to do.
You need to unlock their "special scene" costumes in the point shop, 1k each. The scene requirements are listed on the H-gallery viewer

Reactions: Sintheta

Shiobelmont

Oct 12, 2019
I don't know why I can't finish the game, I have unlocked all the hentai scenes, I have finished the story of the 4 girls, I have done all the scenes of the beach, onsen and I have gone to the barbecue and I am in step 8/9 of the common route. I'm missing 1 underwear (I have the 3 girls in the house) and I noticed that I'm missing 2 scenes in the CG Gallery in all, and 3 in each of the 4 girls. How do I get them or how can I finish the story?

Thanks in advance

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
Are there proper h scenes in gallery? Because when I go into that section, it only plays the cg before that and doesnt get to animations (works for ones you can choose as sex anim but all others that are tied to story like hot springs or beach dont play)
these scenes seen to only appear outside of the gallery, you have to look at the tips and follow what they say.
i think this is a bug.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
"Local man cursed with large penis" is the summary of the first part of the story.
I was expecting it to be "Larger" than the usual ones I've seen in Modern/Daily Life(incl. Love, Rapes, or even NTR) eroge.
"The Size" I was expecting was similar to the "Large Sizes" from "Magical Girls x Monsters" eroge(s).
But nay, it's the "Standard" ones which we've seen a lot; understandable, albeit disappointing.

Ps: The Dialogue's Log with Kasumi's image being sad kind of hit me a bit hard though. As if she was like "You didn't listen to what I've said?" kind of vibe.

Zeoh

Mar 16, 2018
Awesome game, definently my favorite released in the last few months.
1.I don't see a problem with the grind as your not limited by time or anything, there's easy ways to make money by just climbing up the mountain early game, late game you care even less.
2.The girl's get way more likable as you progress, at start they may seem kinda boring and very stereotypical but it gets better as they start to open up.
3. I may be biased cuz this is my kinda game (sandboxy dating sim/manager)

P.S. : To unlock the final ending you have to see all the individual endings first, saw some peoples in the thread asking about it.

chinpoppo

Jun 6, 2017
What the actual fuck, i didnt even care for this title but so far this is best h game come out this year. Already got it on steam

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone manage to get the nun h scenes? Im progressing on the common route with max affection and completed "on fire" event. The requirement says i need to get them in heat(tried maxing desire does nothing).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order to Open Nun content and all Heroines in HEAT mode, you need to pass all 4 basic stories content and have stage 3/9 Common Route/Story Mode content open, after that you will see new information that now Heroines can be in HEAT.

Story Progress.png

HEAT/Horny state will appear on next day with condition that respective Heroin has Desire level of 100+ (one time BBQ event is more than enough to have all Heroines +10 to max Desire so they will have 110) before next day. When Heroin is in HEAT/Horny state you can have unlimited sex because their state can End only after scene in Church or at the end of day.

Desire.png
Heat-Horny.png
As of Church days of the week:
Kasumi - Monday/Tuesday
Ayano - Wednesday/Thursday
Shizuku - Friday/Saturday

Desire can be improved by:
Beach/Spa - 20 max Desire, but only for one Heroine.
BBQ - 10 max Desire for all Heroines + Main Character.
Bathing with Heroine but no faping in bath ending - 10 max Desire for respective Heroine.

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
As of Church days of the week:
Kasumi - Monday/Tuesday
Ayano - Wednesday/Thursday
Shizuku - Friday/Saturday

Bathing with Heroine but no faping in bath ending - 10 max Desire for respective Heroine.
Nice, thanks!

Do you know by chance what the safe days are for each girl?

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
If its about +Max Desire, apparently if you have brought the Cleaner Robot cansuming 1 Ap to interact with it can also randomly increases Protagonist's Max Desire by 5(At least that is all I got so far, no more, no less) depending on event/location.

Like really, this is definitely one of those games that relies too much on QSave and QLoad for efficiency, but costs more (actual) playing time.

Last edited:

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I've spent too much on mountain climbing that I am confident to say "Tease Monke" and "Kick Bag" actually has translation error where it says "Energy increased by", but in actually it "decreases by".
One thing that a bit disappointing is there are no "conversation bubbles" during exploration, it has explanations to what they do but that's all. (Considering Shizuko come along with Protag during Mountain Climbing)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes