Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
How much 18+ content is in the game? And is there any cheat available yet so I dont have to deal with the various systems?

Smecks

Oct 4, 2018
Once i finish Kasumi's last story on Sunday the game bugs for some reason and i get stuck in a black screen, anyone having the Same problem?!?<.<

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Only thing I dislike in the story scenes is that you can't undress the girls there unless they're already showing everything.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
As far as im aware u can undress them if u replay the scene when ur talking to them. :)
Exactly but I would've loved to have that feature in the story scenes. Especially when the MC has the chance to do it without protection. Or is there a way to have sex with them during interaction without protection as well?

Smecks

Oct 4, 2018
Exactly but I would've loved to have that feature in the story scenes. Especially when the MC has the chance to do it without protection. Or is there a way to have sex with them during interaction without protection as well?
Oh thats what u meant then yeah would have been nice. ;D
As far as i have played i cant say if its possible bcz till now it isnt. But i cant say how it is for end game since i can't get past the last scene of Kasumi since i get a black screen for some reason after i played her final scene. <.<

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Oh thats what u meant then yeah would have been nice. ;D
As far as i have played i cant say if its possible bcz till now it isnt. But i cant say how it is for end game since i can't get past the last scene of Kasumi since i get a black screen for some reason after i played her final scene. <.<
My game froze during one of the last scenes with Shizuko (did I write that correct? xD I mean the shop girl) and I couldn't do anything. Lost quite some progress even if there is an autosave. But all in all the quality of this game is pretty good!

Smecks

Oct 4, 2018
My game froze during one of the last scenes with Shizuko (did I write that correct? xD I mean the shop girl) and I couldn't do anything. Lost quite some progress even if there is an autosave. But all in all the quality of this game is pretty good!
Yeah over all the game is pretty chill can't complain there. :D

May 6, 2017
They actually fix that in the new update ver.1.03 (among other bug as well)
The game in this thread is still in ver.1.00
I hope the game here getting update

227778677w

Dec 21, 2018
For early game, the money making meta is just exploring the mountain, also buying the option upgrades first then money options, also don't forget energy food. I say early game, but I'm sure it's the money making meta in general, as I haven't unlocked any other area.
By option upgrade, I mean the upgrade that increases the amount of choices you can choose from talking, mountain exploring and stuff like that

KennSama

Jun 28, 2024
View attachment 3774739

Overview:
An Undexpected Transfer...
You are millions of dollars in debt and struggling to make ends meet as you toil away at your day job for a major conglomorate. Your life takes a frustrating turn for the worse when your colleagues repeatedly and falsely accuse you of sexual harassment.

In a twist of fate, your supervisor Shizuko proposed an undexpected job transfer,
A position as housekeeper at your employers' mansion!
Along with a significant pay raise, you will also be given free room and board!

However, you'll be spending your time serving the owners of the mansion,
who happen to be three unusually captivating sisters...
Prepare for a summer full of blush-worthy,
heart-pounding escapades as you tend to the three sisters and your dependable supervisor.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-27
Developer: Connection - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

View attachment 3774746 View attachment 3774745 View attachment 3774747 View attachment 3774748 View attachment 3774749 View attachment 3774750 View attachment 3774751
Why does mine crash everytime I tried to open it?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes