Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Well don't know if i could get some fix bug version on another source so best i keep this on my watch list! Look very nice art from the review picture plus it Uncen!

Tracks2100

Mar 1, 2024
Whenever I start the game, it just shows a light brown color for the whole screen right after I see the loading icon pop up. I have the in-game cursor and I can move it around, but nothing else happens.
I thought it was because of me cancelling the firewall request, but enabling that didn't do anything. Not even downloading from the GoFile link a second time did anything.

EDIT: Downloaded from the DROPMEFILES link and the loading icon went through to the main menu, not sure why the GoFile download gave me this issue.

EDIT 2: Figured out that having the game files in a folder that uses brackets {} in the name apparently causes the botched loading. Whatever download link should be fine.

Last edited:

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
save with h gallery and h scenes in dialog with girls. didnt bother to unlock static cgs (with my life on line couldn't find them in save manager) and all clothes (clothes dont change in h scenes anyway)
This modified save file seems to have a bug?
H In the recall mode, it will show that nothing happened, and there is no HCG
Who has a perfect save file?

Fapkaki

Nov 29, 2018
Any recommendations for a game of similar quality to this with 2d artwork? This might be one of the best games here.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm pretty sure that just means "Very Happy", I completed the events that had that requirement and never saw Exstatic.
Didn't work for me. Had all of them very happy, affection maxed and couldn't trigger the events with "ecstatic" mood.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes