Mgraziosi1

Mar 3, 2021
I appericate the effort put into this, i mean it looks amazing, the ui characters, animations etc.. But this game is a chore to play. I used to give me money and energy. There is not enough visual teasing for my taste and you should skip all text if you want to finish while playing. Again amazing effort but just not for me i guess

Editing save files: Save files are in \Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves .Energy is PlayerAP and affection is *CHARACTERNAME*Vibest
I made the edits but every time I use energy it resets the energy total down to 100. I edited both energy and the energy limit

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
nah.. I saw a tons of japanese game without censored
especially for western markets its different.
Maybe, but it's literally made by a Chinese company. The original text is also in Chinese, as shown in screenshot #2. It's most definitely a Chinese game.

sandwichdan

Aug 1, 2017
save with h gallery and h scenes in dialog with girls. didnt bother to unlock static cgs (with my life on line couldn't find them in save manager) and all clothes (clothes dont change in h scenes anyway)
Strange, some of the H memory scenes skip H content entirely(streamer mode is off, its mostly the beach and hot spring scenes for any of the girls)

May 24, 2020
Pretty sure it's chinese VN, cause they often use Unity for such things, while adding animations. Anyway, it seems that there is a lot of text and grinding. I will try to do everything without cheats at first, unless it'll take too much time, after that i will immediately write review

Reactions: cvxcvgg

pendosamerica

Feb 28, 2024
i thought that as well but some of the scenes' thumbnails are ones shown in the preview. Maybe the dev just got lazy?
Probably that, it's not like scenes can be unlocked partially or unlocked when conditions for sex are not met. So bikini or towel scenes are all we get from these scenes.

May 24, 2020
Hmmmm... I really wonder, does japanese devs does everything under chinese supervision now? I mean in such novels. Because novels where you can pick language, almost all time have chinese TL.

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
How's the translation looking on this one? Chinese VNs typically have really rough MTL tier translation, and their previous VN looks pretty bad in that regard going off the screenshots.

Oct 8, 2017
what kind of handjob dark souls is this? You use stamina for everything, even to speak, there's nothing left for anything else '-'
Someone has to create a mod or cheat so you don't waste energy on everything you do.

• Haha
Reactions: Propaga and madme

Ron_JEE

May 19, 2023
Downloaded....after unzipping it went to 4.85gb from 3.89 gb, played for sometime, did 3 events for each character out of 4...but it's too much slow burn for me, Finally Deleted. Will wait for something smaller. Art good though.

hmida123

Aug 11, 2023
I appericate the effort put into this, i mean it looks amazing, the ui characters, animations etc.. But this game is a chore to play. I used to give me money and energy. There is not enough visual teasing for my taste and you should skip all text if you want to finish while playing. Again amazing effort but just not for me i guess

Editing save files: Save files are in \Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves .Energy is PlayerAP and affection is *CHARACTERNAME*Vibest
and the point shop what it's name

Reactions: D0v4hk1n
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes