RayBar

May 12, 2020
Which links are you guys using for downloading?? Gofile is giving an error, and there is a file size difference in Mixdrop and Uploadnow links:HideThePain:

Reactions: DcNightWing

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
It's one of those games that cheat engine can't scan the exact value.. I just want money & point cheat

Any methods or just the cheat table?
its hard to scan the exact value on unity games. its better just to grind and enjoy the game

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020

Overview:
An Undexpected Transfer...
You are millions of dollars in debt and struggling to make ends meet as you toil away at your day job for a major conglomorate. Your life takes a frustrating turn for the worse when your colleagues repeatedly and falsely accuse you of sexual harassment.

In a twist of fate, your supervisor Shizuko proposed an undexpected job transfer,
A position as housekeeper at your employers' mansion!
Along with a significant pay raise, you will also be given free room and board!

However, you'll be spending your time serving the owners of the mansion,
who happen to be three unusually captivating sisters...
Prepare for a summer full of blush-worthy,
heart-pounding escapades as you tend to the three sisters and your dependable supervisor.​
Not sure if you pulled this from their page or not, but "undexpected" is probably supposed to be "unexpected".

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
I appericate the effort put into this, i mean it looks amazing, the ui characters, animations etc.. But this game is a chore to play. I used to give me money and energy. There is not enough visual teasing for my taste and you should skip all text if you want to finish while playing. Again amazing effort but just not for me i guess

Editing save files: Save files are in \Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves .Energy is PlayerAP and affection is *CHARACTERNAME*Vibest

Last edited:

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
I appericate the effort put into this, i mean it looks amazing, the ui characters, animations etc.. But this game is a chore to play. I used to give me money and energy. There is not enough visual teasing for my taste and you should skip all text if you want to finish while playing. Again amazing effort but just not for me i guess
Where are the save files stored in this game?

Reactions: Doner077

pulot2

Apr 25, 2020
how?

Reactions: Doner077

hmida123

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3774739

Overview:
An Undexpected Transfer...
You are millions of dollars in debt and struggling to make ends meet as you toil away at your day job for a major conglomorate. Your life takes a frustrating turn for the worse when your colleagues repeatedly and falsely accuse you of sexual harassment.

In a twist of fate, your supervisor Shizuko proposed an undexpected job transfer,
A position as housekeeper at your employers' mansion!
Along with a significant pay raise, you will also be given free room and board!

However, you'll be spending your time serving the owners of the mansion,
who happen to be three unusually captivating sisters...
Prepare for a summer full of blush-worthy,
heart-pounding escapades as you tend to the three sisters and your dependable supervisor.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-27
Developer: Connection - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

View attachment 3774746 View attachment 3774745 View attachment 3774747 View attachment 3774748 View attachment 3774749 View attachment 3774750 View attachment 3774751
Thank you !

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes