ShyChameleon

Formerly 's9113653186'
Jul 7, 2017
Good work.

I'm familiar with dotnet and unity but I'm trying to learn how to mod these types of games as most of them use some form of VN library or something similar, its never a simple unity project :D I've been snooping in the DLL you've uploaded, I can see the PlayerMB command, but is there anything else? Also can't seem to find a trigger / your keybinds in code - I could just be missing something.

Would love to know the thought process and how you even found the variable names for things. Although I assume they match the names in the savefile but curious if you used any method or approach to deduce them or (like me) yoinked the savefile var names.

Cheers!

Edit: Did some more digging, found the trigger that you've updated on the RightClick class, which actually sets the values. Makes sense.
Thanks! :)
Tbh, I don't often share this kinda stuff anywhere, most of the time I just keep things to myself.
To me, this modding or reverse engineering stuff, feels almost like puzzle-solving(Which I adore)
I've had some experience with Unity game development before, so you can say that I'm familiar with most of its API.

Well, I'm not gonna go into the details here, just gonna share parts of my thought process.
Usually, I'd look for an entry point, to find its weaknesses if you will(Much like the LockPickingLawyer on Youtube haha)
  • Cheat Engine
    Mostly the memory viewer, to check if the target value is protected/encrypted or not.
    The address you got might come in handy later in the modding stage.
  • Save File
    This time I actually did it after I dug deep into the codes,
    saw some of the codes had access certain variables which would be stored in the save data.
    Most of the text based ADV games with Unity Engine, tends to use pre-built template/engine.
    They either store its data nearby the Save folder or in Registry(PlayerPref)
    In this case, it's an encrypted Json file, and the VN engine is Naninovel.
  • Modding
    It's sorta my personal preference, to make it intuitive to use without any excessive/fancy menu(It's not like you're on a date).
    And my approach would always be subtle, avoid changing to much of the original codes
    to prevent any further possibilities of crashes or bugs.
    Sometimes it would even cause longer loading time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D3vTheModder

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I might need advice : How do you reduce STRESS, it's ruining my playthroug ....
(I can't find a way)
Visit them at church in the afternoon, aside from that there are some items you can buy that help with that.
There are also some events you get while exploring the mountain/hospital/river, but finding the answers that reduce stress is trial and error.

If you go to the church most days you shouldn't really have a problem with stress.

Reactions: lucratif

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Summer Clover update v1.05

There you go.

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog V1.05 :

1.Fixed the issue where opening the log interface in certain situations would cause the game to freeze.
2.Fixed the issue where the space bar would cause continuous triggering during exploration.
3.Fixed the issue where some scenes could not continue in Streamer Mode.
4.Optimized text, untranslated parts, and story hints.
5.Optimized some animations.

Currently, the H scenes in the swimsuit, hot spring, and church are not included in the memories, which is the intended setting, but it seems to be inconvenient.
Therefore, we will start working on including the H scenes in the swimsuit, hot spring, and church in the memories.

Last edited:

D3vTheModder

Enjoyer
Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Thanks! :)
Tbh, I don't often share this kinda stuff anywhere, most of the time I just keep things to myself.
To me, this modding or reverse engineering stuff, feels almost like puzzle-solving(Which I adore)
I've had some experience with Unity game development before, so you can say that I'm familiar with most of its API.

Well, I'm not gonna go into the details here, just gonna share parts of my thought process.
Usually, I'd look for an entry point, to find its weaknesses if you will(Much like the LockPickingLawyer on Youtube haha)
  • Cheat Engine
    Mostly the memory viewer, to check if the target value is protected/encrypted or not.
    The address you got might come in handy later in the modding stage.
  • Save File
    This time I actually did it after I dug deep into the codes,
    saw some of the codes had access certain variables which would be stored in the save data.
    Most of the text based ADV games with Unity Engine, tends to use pre-built template/engine.
    They either store its data nearby the Save folder or in Registry(PlayerPref)
    In this case, it's an encrypted Json file, and the VN engine is Naninovel.
  • Modding
    It's sorta my personal preference, to make it intuitive to use without any excessive/fancy menu(It's not like you're on a date).
    And my approach would always be subtle, avoid changing to much of the original codes
    to prevent any further possibilities of crashes or bugs.
    Sometimes it would even cause longer loading time.
That was my process for the most part. Started in CE moved into save files, but then dnSpy'ing through the dlls with these game development templates / libraries causes me headache for now :ROFLMAO: But yeah similar to you I enjoy the puzzle solving and finding the weakness to exploit. Good to see what other people do and cross referencing the processes :) so thank you for that.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I was playing on 1.00 so maybe it's different, but for me it works fine above 260
View attachment 3784661
Which means, its definitely A BUG.

Explore mountain path or abandoned hospital( increase shizuko's affection to unlock)
It's within the SPOLIER, so that's on me. No problem here.
I enjoyed those small details on those pop up events. The exploration details and all, so I haven't even bother buying the skip function.
*Sigh...
And here, I just wasted 5GB on v104 about a day ago... So I guess the next update would be like... At next hour?
And do they even fix this though?
1719827475666.png

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Hm...the way they did translation for this game is too simplified.
The fact that i can understood JP makes the translated text even more disconnected.
Did the update change their TL?

Reactions: Sinombre1887

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Dude how to fire those damn events where they have something in their rooms and you have to find it? is it fully random or depends on the time of the day your search?

So far I've only found Ayano's and it was her dangerous day's schedule I think? spending Action Points like crazy but can't find shit

Lokairn

Mar 18, 2018
Hi everyone.

Quick question, I have done everything there is to do but the endings (All Normal, Special and Sex Events)
Including for Shizuko. But for some reason, the game is telling me her ending is unavailableand so is the End-Summer Clover.

Anyone's got any idea ?
Save's joined to this post.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Stuck on loading forever, ran fine yesterday for the first time, but now I just can't get in

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Pretty sure that description in the op is slightly mistranslated. I mean millions of dollars in debt? Pretty sure that's supposed to be millions of yen in debt which would generally be thousands of dollars.

vMarik

May 16, 2018

There you go.

Pixeldrain

Mega

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog V1.05 :

1.Fixed the issue where opening the log interface in certain situations would cause the game to freeze.
2.Fixed the issue where the space bar would cause continuous triggering during exploration.
3.Fixed the issue where some scenes could not continue in Streamer Mode.
4.Optimized text, untranslated parts, and story hints.
5.Optimized some animations.

Currently, the H scenes in the swimsuit, hot spring, and church are not included in the memories, which is the intended setting, but it seems to be inconvenient.
Therefore, we will start working on including the H scenes in the swimsuit, hot spring, and church in the memories.
Would dragging those files into the existing v1.04 update it? or would i have to use a new folder? Im currently using steam deck and im not sure where the save files are to carry them over.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes