FruteRute2

Nov 7, 2023
When I go to church, although I have the affinity to the max and the sexual desire to the maximum, in "release" it still tells me that the conditions have not been met, what do I have to do to let me use this button?

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
What does the game mean with normal events? I did all the main objectives, all the girls are finished. But I have to gather "normal events." Wut?

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
What does the game mean with normal events? I did all the main objectives, all the girls are finished. But I have to gather "normal events." Wut?
The second icon below cleanliness seems reliable for knowing what you're missing. Make sure you have E Memories and H Memories. I cannot get Shizukus Special 1 and Kasumis Special 1 to save my life. It says they are rng for Finding something to do so my luck must just be horrid or something is broke.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
How can I reach the ecstatic mood for the girls?
I'm pretty sure that just means "Very Happy", I completed the events that had that requirement and never saw Exstatic.

When I go to church, although I have the affinity to the max and the sexual desire to the maximum, in "release" it still tells me that the conditions have not been met, what do I have to do to let me use this button?
That's only available near the end of the game.

killuahgon

Sep 23, 2023
The second icon below cleanliness seems reliable for knowing what you're missing. Make sure you have E Memories and H Memories. I cannot get Shizukus Special 1 and Kasumis Special 1 to save my life. It says they are rng for Finding something to do so my luck must just be horrid or something is broke.
after you do [...] in their rooms you have sex with them on sunday, and you have to use any of the vaginal penetration options

killuahgon

Sep 23, 2023
Is there no gallery option at the end of the game to see the special h-scenes from the beach and spring or do you always have to set it to sunday and go there?

killuahgon

Sep 23, 2023
Does the time of the day matter? i tried with kasumi in her room and it didn't work
Nope, you just have to spam the [...] option in their rooms a few times then on sunday go for a penetration option scene. You can look at the tips by scrolling through in the helper, can't see step three until you scroll.

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
after you do [...] in their rooms you have sex with them on sunday, and you have to use any of the vaginal penetration options
The problem is the [...] isnt triggering the proper event, I have all H scenes as well so I guess technically I'm not missing out on anything aside from cgs.

Edit: To clarify it did give me the Special 1 for Ayano which is just the event with the calendar marking her safe days.
Edit2: Got the event after restarting my game something was just messed up.

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Well got Shizuko, Shizuku and Ayano's first sex scene and well... if Kasumi isn't better than this will be totally disappointing. Shizuko (the youngest sister) if irredeemable to me now. Ayano is too slutty. The boss is okay but she seems to much like a side girl. The art and scenes are really nice but it don't mean much if none of the girls are likable.

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Well don't know if i could get some fix bug version on another source so best i keep this on my watch list! Look very nice art from the review picture plus it Uncen!

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes